It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:38 am

The Walk Through Life Clock

Clocks and timer skins
CybOrSpasm

The Walk Through Life Clock

Post by CybOrSpasm »

Ok, it's done. Now you can see the code I was talking about. };] Saw a physical clock online that was something similar to this, and gave me the idea.

I love all the metaphors in this clock, even if it is a bit depressing. };]. The old man shuffling slowly along to mark off the hours. The young boy running along, carefree and enjoying each endless minute.Finally the dog, who's lifespan is just a small fraction of ours, yet lives each second to it's fullest! Even the trees grow and age as our friends walk along Life's trail. And each one of us are faced with our own signposts, and new paths and decisions to make every day.

There are 2 sizes to choose from, just right click on the clock, select Variations, and choose the one you want. In addition, I have provided 5 color schemes to choose from as well. Light.inc or AllWhite.inc work well on dark backgrounds, and Dark.inc or AllBlack.inc work well on light backgrounds, Or you can try the Color.inc. You need to right click on the clock, select Edit, go to the @Include section, and delete the ; in front of the scheme you want to use (make sure to put a ; in front of the ones you don't want to use.). You can also copy one of the .inc files, and make your own color scheme, as there are 5 different color "zones" provided! };](You may also want to tweak the font color and border color with some color schemes. Again, just right click on the clock, select Edit and they can be found under Styles in the StringStyle section.

Enjoy your walk! };]
moshi

Re: The Walk Through Life Clock

Post by moshi »

this is nice. good graphics!
CybOrSpasm

Re: The Walk Through Life Clock

Post by CybOrSpasm »

Thank you! It's hard trying to get so much detail into something so small! };]