It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 11:46 am

Is there a skin for temp?

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
Heartless

Is there a skin for temp?

Post by Heartless »

Hi I'm new to rainmeter and to computers. I just got rain and I'm loving it. would love to know if there is a skin to read my temps. like my cpu temp and card temp and ram temp or any temp that might be of need. Also I'm new to forums so not sure if I'm doing this right? :-(
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Is there a skin for temp?

Post by jsmorley »

There are quite a few on deviantArt that you can look at to see if either one of them is just what you want, or use them as a guide to making one of your own.

http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/sysmonitor/rainmeter/?q=speedfan
Heartless

Post by Heartless »

thanks for showing me that I downloaded one of them but it does not seem to work. How would I go about making it work or making one of my own? I seen a lot on there but Have no Idea how to get the 7zip ones to work. Got one that just installed itself. How would I know if it will work for me?
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Using Speedfan (or CoreTemp) plugins with Rainmeter is not something that is just automatic. You are certainly going to have to modify any skin (or create your own) that gets the correct sensor information from your hardware and the Speedfan application.

This might help:

http://rainmeter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=61086#p61086
Heartless

Post by Heartless »

Well I don't know how to say it but I'm new to computers and all this is real hard for me to get. I read what you sent to me and I'm still lost. I youtube how to do the 7z files and was still lost. Is there any hope for me I really want to do this and lean how to make my own. Is there any hope?
:o