It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 6:24 am

Current day highlight?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
craziloco

Current day highlight?

Post by craziloco »

Hi I have a question down this skin because I like and modify it to my liking, I did the biggest screen I have the size of the numbers is 20 px but can not move the line so you can position your day added several entries already but I could someone could help me. I get this skin in this link.....
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=rainmeter&offset=72#/d1rly34

;Current day highlight properties
HL.height =3
HL.width =30
HL.color =255, 0, 0, 255

and I have problems in this part because I could not get the bar move that highlights the day falling ..thanks for help me
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Current day highlight?

Post by eclectic-tech »

craziloco wrote:Hi I have a question down this skin because I like and modify it to my liking, I did the biggest screen I have the size of the numbers is 20 px but can not move the line so you can position your day added several entries already but I could someone could help me. I get this skin in this link.....
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=rainmeter&offset=72#/d1rly34

;Current day highlight properties
HL.height =3
HL.width =30
HL.color =255, 0, 0, 255

and I have problems in this part because I could not get the bar move that highlights the day falling ..thanks for help me
This calendar has not been updated in over 2 years :-(

I would recommend trying the Lua Calendar by Smurfier; it is very similar, has many new features, is updated regularly (last on 11/4/2012), and is supported very well if you should need any help.
craziloco

Re: Current day highlight?

Post by craziloco »

:bow:
Hello thank you very much for the link of the new calendar served me and I loved it, I made some changes as explained above, but you know if you can change the day of the week and month to Spanish, thanks for all ...

Ah here I leave a snapshot of my desktop as'm ...
Last edited by Brian on November 13th, 2012, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Use [hsimg] for larger images.