It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 12:39 am

Trying to Create A Multi-Click Omni-UI Panel

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Rome101

Trying to Create A Multi-Click Omni-UI Panel

Post by Rome101 »

Hi guys :)
So, totally new to Rainmeter modding, but a long-time user, I tried today to create a panel for the Omni UI theme. I used the Panel Creator utility for that, which means I already have the graphics in place as well as the base code - now I just need the function.
What I want the panel to do, quite simply, is switch between two configs/layouts when clicked.
I already made it load one of the configs when clicked, using the LeftMouseUp bang (!LoadLayout config1).
But now that config1 is activated, I want the next click on the panel to activate config2. How do I do that?

Additionally, how do I determine which layout Rainmeter loads at start-up?

Thanks in advance,
Rome :)
TweaknFreak

Re: Trying to Create A Multi-Click Omni-UI Panel

Post by TweaknFreak »

Switching between Configs can be done by !ToggleConfig bang. Set the code like this :

Code: Select all

LeftMouseUpAction=[!ToggleConfig "Config A" "A.ini"][!ToggleConfig "Config B" "B.ini"]
Now if Config A is active and B is not then on clicking A becomes deactivated and B is activated. Click again, B is deactivated and A is activated.

Rainmeter loads the last setup of the skins which you had before shutting down your Computer. You can change that in the Rainmeter.ini file found in your rainmeter installation directory. But be careful while editing it.

Hope that helps.
Be one of the iNEViTABLES - Storm, Earthquake, Lightning, Flood - and the world will bow down to you.

My current desktop
[hsimg]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t559/TweaknFreak/6-22-20149-46-40PM_zps7bcbc1f6.png[/hsimg]