It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 5:58 pm

Never mind...

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
CybOrSpasm

Never mind...

Post by CybOrSpasm »

"Flight 117 Alpha, we have an Unidentified Object in your airspace, can you confirm? Over."

"Roger that tower I see it no.... Holy CRAP! LOOK OUT!!!
Whew, that was close! Umm tower, that thing just missed our nose... I don't know what it was! Over."

"Roger that 117, do you wish to file a report on this incident? Over."

"That's a negative tower. I wouldn't know where to begin... See you on the ground, over and out."

Close calls like this happen once every minute when you install my all new Radar Clock! };]

I saw the "Radar Clock" on Deviantart and got excited until I found out it was just a digital clock, sooo.. I made a "real" analog Radar Clock! It has 2 sizes to choose from, tiny and HUGE! It is fully tint-able to match any color scheme, and comes with 2 bezels to play with.

Warning, the larger clock seems to impact my system a bit, around 20% The faster you make the radar "sweep" go, the more it will use as well. The small one only hits me for about 4-6%.

Please let me know if you see any ways to make the code "tighter". I would LOVE to have the hands of the clock actually "blip" when the sweep passes over them, but I am afraid that is WAY out of my coding abilities...

(Helps if I add a link hunh? }:]) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?arg8dsct29bgbbk

Thanks for any and all help, critiques,coments, etc...!