It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 10:31 am

Someone Please make

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
fumblemuffin

Someone Please make

Post by fumblemuffin »

I am new to rainmeter, and have only been able to make slight modifications to skins I downloaded, and am not ready to create my own. However, I would very much like to be the proud owner of a Suika Ibuki Rainmeter, and if someone would be willing to create this skin, I would be very much in their debt. Please consider my request, and thank you for your time.
thatsIch

Re: Someone Please make

Post by thatsIch »

Welcome to Rainmeter =)

I would rather not create a skin for other persons, just cause the expectations and imagination + taste of people are quite different.
I can only offer you help, when you got problems, solving issues/things which dont work.

Ich

PS self made ensures the support of the skin for eternity. Else you have to beg for support of the author when something doesnt work anymore ;-)
DugFin

Post by DugFin »

Ah, a fellow touhou fan, I'm pretty new to this myself, been modifying an Alice skin I found on deviantart, you might find something to your liking there as well. The intros Rainmeter came with were pretty helpful for getting used to making modifications. I found it easier to look at what they typed in and take it from there, rather then reading a manual (I'll get around to it I promise ;-) ). As for making a Suika skin, I might give it a shot, just to get more used to making these, is there anything in particular you want it to do? Or any specific image you have in mind for the background?
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »