It is currently September 20th, 2024, 4:02 am

Helloes!

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
Saiho

Helloes!

Post by Saiho »

After a good ten days of extensive reading and having just finally completed my first skin (yay!), I decided to finally introduce myself. More than anything, to express my thanks to this community and the people behind it for creating Rainmeter and for providing us new users with such extensive manuals and tutorials. I can't imagine the hard work behind it all, but I'm thankful for it. Having managed a skin that looks and works the way I want it with exactly zero experience in programming and within a reasonable amount of time, I'd say it's a pretty damn good manual. I have yet to come across an obstacle that wasn't somehow covered in the documentation or these forums (or solved after some experimenting).

That's all for now, just a question: Is there a dedicated place where you all share your skins to exchange feedback and suggestions?
I expect I'll be around with more questions, and perhaps eventually I'll even be able to help other as well. Keep up the good work! :thumbup:
MerlinTheRed
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Helloes!

Post by MerlinTheRed »

Hi and welcome to the Rainmeter community!

We share our skins and get feedback in the "Share your Creations" forum section ;) Most people also upload skins to deviantART.com, which has a special Rainmeter section, or to Customize.org (although that site seems to be less maintained as far as I know).
Have more fun creating skins with Sublime Text 2 and the Rainmeter Package!
lexy

Re: Helloes!

Post by lexy »

MerlinTheRed wrote:Hi and welcome to the Rainmeter community!

We share our skins and get feedback in the "Share your Creations" forum section ;) Most people also upload skins to deviantART.com, which has a special Rainmeter section, or to Customize.org (although that site seems to be less maintained as far as I know).
Thanks for the links. I was aware of the deviantart section for rainmeter but I didn't know about customize.org.