It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:15 pm

a RM skin about displaing countdown

Clocks and timer skins
doctor_DC

a RM skin about displaing countdown

Post by doctor_DC »

This is a RM skin about displaing countdown,it can display most 5 item,to see more explaination in skin manage

Notes:some days ago,there are some problems for the skin,now,i have solved it.you can use it curretly and happiless.go ahead!
countdown.png
to add or edit your todo things there
Custom area.png
RM皮肤---倒计时_20121123.rar
(2.17 KiB) Downloaded 451 times
Last edited by doctor_DC on November 23rd, 2012, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: a RM skin about displaing countdown

Post by eclectic-tech »

Only a 90-day warranty (9/21~12/21)? ... :welcome: 8-) :o :uhuh:

I'll check back with you on the 22nd...
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

Hello,

I was looking for a skin like this to customize, (hope you don't mind?). Anyway, I loaded it up and found I get the following error in my log file, every second or so...

Script: Countdelta-T.lua:14: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

Don't really understand what's going on here? I'm using the very latest version of Rainmeter, and I see where the PROPERTIES function has been deprecated. Could this be it?
Kaelri
Developer

Post by Kaelri »

The issue is with the values that the script uses as its default date:

Code: Select all

PROPERTIES = {year=0,month=0,day=0,hour=0,minute=0,second=0,MeterDay="Day",MeterHour="Hour",MeterMinute="Minute"}
Specifically, "year," "month" and "day" cannot be 0. "Month" must be a number 1-12, "day" must be 1-31, and "year" must be later than 1969 (because of the way Unix time works).

Using this

Code: Select all

PROPERTIES = {year=1970,month=1,day=1,hour=0,minute=0,second=0,MeterDay="Day",MeterHour="Hour",MeterMinute="Minute"}
solves that issue, but the script seems to have some additional issues, which I'm looking into.