It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 10:05 am

Fluid Reader_0.1 ?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
wiedzmawiedzma

Fluid Reader_0.1 ?

Post by wiedzmawiedzma »

Does the skin Fluid Reader http://rainmeter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=12953 is possible to use several addresses Feed so that when you see the message from one address to be displayed in the next, I need to display messages from at least 6 addresses.?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kaelri
Developer

Re: Fluid Reader_0.1 ?

Post by Kaelri »

I am working on this as part of the Reader script. It should be done sometime this month.
wiedzmawiedzma

Post by wiedzmawiedzma »

Kaelri wrote:I am working on this as part of the Reader script. It should be done sometime this month.
This is very good news!!! :)
wiedzmawiedzma

Post by wiedzmawiedzma »

Kaelri wrote:I am working on this as part of the Reader script. It should be done sometime this month.
I have a question where you can find "Fluid Reader"? version for more addresses. ? You wrote that you are working on it and where it can be found when it is ready? Today even looked at your gallery deviantArt and I realized that there is all of your work so that's why I'm asking. :welcome:
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

wiedzmawiedzma wrote: I have a question where you can find "Fluid Reader"? version for more addresses. ? You wrote that you are working on it and where it can be found when it is ready? Today even looked at your gallery deviantArt and I realized that there is all of your work so that's why I'm asking. :welcome:
Here's a link to the forum post about Reader by Kaerli

And this one to the fluid reader skin demo using Universal Transitions also by Kaerli
wiedzmawiedzma

Post by wiedzmawiedzma »

Prophylactically ask at what stage is the "Reader script" and are there any predictions as to update Fluid Reader 0.1 ? :welcome:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kaelri
Developer

Post by Kaelri »

wiedzmawiedzma wrote:Prophylactically ask at what stage is the "Reader script" and are there any predictions as to update Fluid Reader 0.1 ? :welcome:
I posted an updated script last month that enables combined feeds. It should be easy for you to add the new script to the skin.
wiedzmawiedzma

Post by wiedzmawiedzma »

Kaelri wrote:I posted an updated script last month that enables combined feeds. It should be easy for you to add the new script to the skin.
I can not do because I do not embrace the LUA!
I tried many times and nothing good came out of it.
If you do not have the time or desire to apply a new script in Fluid Reader_0.1
is said to be difficult!
Better working "Fluid Reader_0.1" than anything! Regards! :welcome:
wiedzmawiedzma

Post by wiedzmawiedzma »

Kaelri wrote: I posted an updated script last month that enables combined feeds. It should be easy for you to add the new script to the skin.
I tried a couple of hours, and none of this!
Skin does not want to work.
I asked others for help but did not got.
I would love to have Fluid Reader updated script and to whom do I call?
But this you created skin and you would take a few moments and scrolling effect is what you need!
So I secretly hope that I will have mercy, and put the updated script in Fluid Reader 0.1 :bow:
Kaelri
Developer

Post by Kaelri »

I have updated the skin here to display multiple feeds in a combined list.