It is currently May 10th, 2024, 4:28 pm

Help with changing color of text icons

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
cfcfrank

Help with changing color of text icons

Post by cfcfrank »

http://customize.org/rainmeter/skins/87801

In this skin i wanted to change the color of text icons. In the readme its written that "Load Enigma\Options.ini to change options for this skin." I did that but it only changed the color of enigma icons and not serenity icons(see screenshot). I did not want to use enigma as its icons are very small. I tried putting the enigma style files in serenity folder and then tinkering with the serenity files. Can someone please tell me how to change the color.

Both these themes use include files so this made things somewhat difficult for me as i am not that comfortable with them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thatsIch

Re: Help with changing color of text icons

Post by thatsIch »

you need to change these in the *.ini files of the serenity package you downloaded.
Editing another skin wont affect this one.
Just right click on the part you want to change and do "edit skin"
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

You should be able to change the color by editing the 'variables.inc' file located in the folder: 'My Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Serenity\Group2\variables.inc'

Color1=255,255,255,235 option controls text color; red, green, blue, and transparency values in that order.
ColorLink=128,192,255 may also need to change.
These are the colors used in the Serenity Launchers.

Change the '255' values to numbers between 0-255 for each of the colors to change the overall color.
cfcfrank

Post by cfcfrank »

yeah i was a fool that i didn't open that file..i figured it out yesterday after i posted this. Anyway thanks a ton eclectic-tech. :thumbup:

Love rainmeter..it's soo easy.. :cheers: