It is currently May 1st, 2024, 4:11 am

New and need help with Apps

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
MeterPooney

New and need help with Apps

Post by MeterPooney »

So I've set up rainmeter and enigma to my liking except for my apps. When I first started playing with it everything was fine, I could change all my apps and I did so, easily. But now whenever I go to change them, I type in the new path and press enter and it just doesnt change. Any help would be appreciated, I've searched and havent found anything besides some guy saying he fixed it but didnt give an answer. Thanks in advance.
Kaelri
Developer

Re: New and need help with Apps

Post by Kaelri »

You're probably encountering this issue, which has been fixed for future versions. Click that link to see more details (and download a manual fix).
MeterPooney

Post by MeterPooney »

yeah, that's my fix. Just a quick question. When you posted, copy it to options.lua. Do I need to open that with another program or can I just somehow copy it in to it? Sorry for what seems like a dumb question hahaha.
Kaelri
Developer

Post by Kaelri »

You don't need to open the file at all. Just copy and paste it into the Enigma\Options folder, and when it asks you if you want to replace the existing file, say "yes." :)
MeterPooney

Post by MeterPooney »

hmmm. I had already put the file in the folder but not replaced the other one. So when I read your post I just removed the other file from the folder. But now everytime I go to try to change the app location rainmeter stops working and closes itself.
MeterPooney

Post by MeterPooney »

fixed it. Just changed file name. thanks!
MeterPooney

Post by MeterPooney »

nevermind. Thought I fixed it.