It is currently May 7th, 2024, 12:14 am

skin switching

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
malarkey

skin switching

Post by malarkey »

i'm trying to use the volume skin to change the volume but it keeps switching to different "looks" when i double click.. i found the one i like but how do i keep it from switching?
jsmorley
Developer

Re: skin switching

Post by jsmorley »

Care to give us a link to the skin you are talking about? There is no "the volume skin". There are hundreds of volume skins...
Lightz39

Post by Lightz39 »

Post the code? Somewhere in there you should see a LeftMouseDoubleClickAction= put a ; infront of it.
malarkey

Post by malarkey »

Lightz39 wrote:Post the code? Somewhere in there you should see a LeftMouseDoubleClickAction= put a ; infront of it.
ok so i delete all of the coding after the = and just type a?
i don't want to delete anything i'm not supposed to
jsmorley wrote:Care to give us a link to the skin you are talking about? There is no "the volume skin". There are hundreds of volume skins...
i'm using enigma, i was trying to use the volume button but i kept clicking it and it would switch the way it looks

i didn't do anything to it but now, when i right-click on it, nothing comes up..
Kaelri
Developer

Post by Kaelri »

Open Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Enigma\@Resources\Styles\Enigma Dark\TaskbarCommon.inc in Notepad.

Look for this line:

Code: Select all

LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!ActivateConfig #CURRENTCONFIG#
Erase only that line.

Save, right-click the Rainmeter tray icon, and click "Refresh All." The problem should be solved.

If necessary, repeat the same steps for Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Enigma\@Resources\Styles\Enigma Dark\SidebarCommon.inc.
cecilb

Post by cecilb »

Well, I couldn't find that line in the file you specified, so instead I added it right under
MiddleMouseUpAction=!Refresh
and it's been working so far. So quick left-clicking increases the volume instead of switching the variant.