It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 7:07 am

Help with clipping of skin...

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
dRaPP421

Help with clipping of skin...

Post by dRaPP421 »

So I've just started using RainMeter, and I think its awesome. I've been recreating a skin that Ian Michael Smith created using a different software for Macs. Not trying to take credit for his work, here's his finished porduct: Image

Mine is slightly different, but today I got this clipping issue when the month turned from July to August. There must be a setting I can type into the beginning of the skin that would rememdy this problem. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Lightz39

Re: Help with clipping of skin...

Post by Lightz39 »

I think DynamicWindowSize=1 is supposed to fix that but I am not 100% sure to be honest. Give it a try anyways.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

No, when I see clipping on the left like that, it generally means that you are using StringAlign=Right, and need to increase the W= setting of the image that is being clipped.
Lightz39

Post by Lightz39 »

jsmorley wrote:No, when I see clipping on the left like that, it generally means that you are using StringAlign=Right, and need to increase the W= setting of the image that is being clipped.
I figured this out on my own as well. It doesn't seem to want to make dynamic windows to the left.