It is currently September 20th, 2024, 1:37 am

Lecajef

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
lecajef

Lecajef

Post by lecajef »

Bonjour à toute l’équipe du forum.

Venant de m'inscrire, voici quelques brefs aperçus de ma présentation.

Passionné d'informatique dans le domaine du graphisme, j'utilise Gimp 2.6 que je maîtrise convenablement et apprend Cinéma 4D ainsi que C++.

Dans le but d'évoluer dans l'animation, c'est avec plaisir que j'ai pu connaître Rainmeter et appliquer mon animation personnelle.

Dans une direction future de travailler par la suite dans le développement d'animations, je me joint à vous pour connaître et apprendre ce qui me sera utile.

Avec un état d'esprit de convivialité, je vous remercie de m’accueillir parmi vous.

Lecajef

Ps: Etant français, dois rédiger en anglais ou la traduction se fait automatiquement?
___

Hello to all the forum staff.

Coming to register, here are some brief glimpses of my presentation.

Computer enthusiast in the field of graphic design, I use Gimp 2.6 control properly and I learned Cinema 4D and C + +.

In order to evolve in the animation, it is with pleasure that I could apply my knowledge of Rainmeter and personal entertainment.

In a future direction of work later in the development of animations, I joined to see and learn what will help me.

With a mind of friendliness, thank you for welcoming me here.

Lecajef

Ps: Being French, must write in English or translation is done automatically?
lecajef

Re: Lecajef

Post by lecajef »

jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Nice skins. Welcome aboard.

We only converse in English on the forums please.
lecajef

Post by lecajef »

Et voici, en toute modestie, l'évolution de mon bureau virtuel en total animation pour clore ma présentation.

And here, in all modesty, the evolution of my virtual office total entertainment to end my presentation.

Last edited by Brian on July 1st, 2012, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Use [hsimg] for larger images.
lecajef

Post by lecajef »

jsmorley wrote:Nice skins. Welcome aboard.We only converse in English on the forums please.
Thank you for your appreciation and response.