It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 10:25 pm

Long status-bar possible with Rainmeter?

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
Biru

Long status-bar possible with Rainmeter?

Post by Biru »

Hello everyone :)

I just found out about Rainmeter, everything about it looks very nice and promising. I'm looking for a small bar, like the windows taskbar, that shows all hardware monitor settings like temperature etc. I'm NOT looking for a small gadget/window/box that stays at the right corner of the screen.
I would like to have a bar, that cuts some rows from the top (or side) of the screen and stays "on top" (like the windows-taskbar behaves) for all other programs (except games/movies).

Is it possible to do something like that with rainmeter?

Edit: I'm looking for something like "FuBar" for World of Warcraft The Bar at the bottom
KreAch3R

Re: Long status-bar possible with Rainmeter?

Post by KreAch3R »

Yes, you can do that, search DeviantArt or Customize.org for this kind of taskbar skins that you like (there are many), and then use Rainmeter's DesktopWorkArea setting to make the skin always "view-able".
Last edited by KreAch3R on June 4th, 2012, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inactive, due to life changes. Send me a PM for any question.

Desktop DeviartArt
Biru

Post by Biru »

I'm a bit confused, i can't find a group on customize.org that is called DeviantArt. What exactly do I habe to look for? Do I just need a Taskbar skin and i can put all Rainmeter functions in there automaticly?
Arne Anka

Post by Arne Anka »

Biru wrote:I'm a bit confused, i can't find a group on customize.org that is called DeviantArt. What exactly do I habe to look for? Do I just need a Taskbar skin and i can put all Rainmeter functions in there automaticly?
It's Deviantart.com and Customize.org, but maybe you should start with reading The Manual and Rainmeter 101 :welcome:
Livet är bara en period man ska överleva.
Som filosoferna säger: man föds, man lever och man dör ensam...
Biru

Post by Biru »

maybe I'm too dumb for customize.org, I've found some nice things on Deviantart, but I'll write my own bar now, seems to be a lot faster this way. Thanks for the help :)
KreAch3R

Post by KreAch3R »

KreAch3R wrote:Yes, you can do that, search DeviantArt or Customize.org...
Sorry for the typo and the confusion I put you through. Building your own skin is always the best choice, welcome to Rainmeter. :)
Inactive, due to life changes. Send me a PM for any question.

Desktop DeviartArt