It is currently May 4th, 2024, 9:08 am

Launcher Tab >12 links >8 apps issue...?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
anotherderelict

Launcher Tab >12 links >8 apps issue...?

Post by anotherderelict »

Hey guys I am customizing the launcher tab side webs and side-apps skins.

This is the first skin I have modified to this extent and I am trying to add as many paths/launchers/icons as possible.

I need this thing to do a lot and have been successful so far. The only issue I have had is that the webapps launcher leaving ghost images of the prefix. it looks like the text doesnt hide when the "drawer" closes.

I have 17 links as of now. I would like to add a similar amount to the side-apps. I am guessing that the core files will not allow more than 12 and that is causing the issue, so anyone with advice or up for discussion is welcome to respond?
"Is anyone aware that Rainmeter is really kind of revolutionary in its ease of use and functionality/It adds a whole new depth to personal and professional computing." -AD2o2o

Win7x64 Ultimate
4G DDr3
x4core Phenom Black Edition
nvidia e-geforce 9800 GTx+x2 SLI
ASUS EV_TD
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Launcher Tab >12 links >8 apps issue...?

Post by jsmorley »

You are going to need to help us to help you. You need zip up the entire skin folder you have modified, host it on http://mediafire.com, and post a link to that here.

If we don't even know what skin you are talking about, and can't install it on our computers to see what is happening with the changes, we are really only able to sit here helplessly or give generic, pointless, unhelpful advice.