Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\WebParser.dll
Url=[Current]
StringIndex=[Desc]  <==========
But It's not working, any suggestion?
smurfier

Re: Skins Programming Problem

Post by smurfier »

WebParser cannot use dynamic variables at this time. This means that while you can use a variable as a string index, that variables value cannot change.

Code: Select all

[Variables] <--- Changed
Desc=10

[MeasureWeatherTemp]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\WebParser.dll
Url=[Current]
StringIndex=#Desc# <--- Changed
To use a variable that has been set in the Variables section, place it's name between pound symbols (#).
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
erfanme

Post by erfanme »

My Problem is when i Want to click on weather meter, it should check whether it's day or night and depend on the result it should show Day MeterGroup Or Night MeterGroup.

But problem is there is no way to Use "IF" on LeftMouseUpAction

[MeterIcon]
MeasureName=MeasureWeatherIcon
Meter=IMAGE
X=330
Y=0
LeftMouseUpAction=
Formula=#SomeVariable#
IfBelowValue=665
IfBelowAction=!execute [!RainmeterHideMeterGroup Night][!RainmeterShowMeterGroup Day]
IfEqualValue=666
IfEqualAction=!execute [!RainmeterHideMeterGroup Day][!RainmeterShowMeterGroup Night] [!RainmeterRedraw]

???
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

Try this approach:

[msCheck]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#SomeVariable#
IfBelowValue=665
IfBelowAction=!execute [!HideMeterGroup Night][!ShowMeterGroup Day][!DisableMeasure #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
IfEqualValue=666
IfEqualAction=!execute [!HideMeterGroup Day][!ShowMeterGroup Night][!DisableMeasure #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
Disabled=1

[MeterIcon]
Meter=IMAGE
X=330
Y=0
LeftMouseUpAction=!EnableMeasure msCheck
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
erfanme

Post by erfanme »

Thanks smurfier. That was great and it works....

but another problem: "It Work Once"

I want to make something like this:
i have weather icon , when i click on it, it will check whether it's day or night and show the result, (Work Fine till Here "Thanks To smurfier").after that when i click on result I want to hide it,(and did this by using !HideMeterGroup). And here the problem: when i click on weather icon again nothing happen. I try to use "!DisableMeasure mscheck".. but not work.

[msCheck]
Measure=Calc
Formula=#SomeVariable#
IfBelowValue=665
IfBelowAction=!execute [!HideMeterGroup Night][!ShowMeterGroup Day][!DisableMeasure #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
IfEqualValue=666
IfEqualAction=!execute [!HideMeterGroup Day][!ShowMeterGroup Night][!DisableMeasure #CURRENTSECTION#][!Redraw]
Disabled=1

[MeterIcon]
Meter=IMAGE
X=330
Y=0
LeftMouseUpAction=!EnableMeasure msCheck

[msCheck]
MeasureName=Day
Meter=IMAGE
X=500
Y=100
LeftMouseUpAction=!Execute [!HideMeterGroup Day][!HideMeterGroup Night][!DisableMeasure msCheck][!Redraw]
any suggestion again?
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

In order to further assist you I need to be able to play with your skin on my end. Please zip it up and post it somewhere like mediafire.
erfanme

Post by erfanme »

Thanks Smurfier...

Thank you sooooooooo Much

This is Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0p79yylyiij77x0

this is serenity skin... an i only use and modify weather part...
again thanks
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

As far as I can tell, everything is working as advertised. Just to make sure we're on the same page, especially since some changes have recently occurred in the area where the issue is happening, please install this development build.
erfanme

Post by erfanme »

Yeah Smurfier. it's working as advertised.. but i want to change the weather part like this:

want to make something like this:
i have weather icon , when i click on it, it will check whether it's day or night and show the result, .after that when i click on result I want to hide it,(and did this by using !HideMeterGroup). And here the problem: when i click on weather icon again nothing happen. I try to use "!DisableMeasure mscheck".. but not work.

go check the Weather White.ini.
smurfier

Skins Programming Problem

Post by smurfier »

This appears to be a bug that is being investigated. Please be patient.