It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 5:09 pm

gmail based (but not @gmail.com) email readers?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Sonoris

gmail based (but not @gmail.com) email readers?

Post by Sonoris »

I'm not good enough with Rainmeter to totally write my own stuff, but I understand what's going on when I read them and can edit things fairly well. That being said, how would I change a normal gmail reader to read emails from an account (my school account) that is gmail but does not end in @gmail.com?

I wanted to change this skin. From what I can tell, this section is what I'd need to change (probably specifically the url or substitute) but I'm not sure what to leave/what to switch.
(FYI, email I'm trying to use is @allegheny.edu)

Code: Select all

[T]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\WebParser.dll
UpdateRate=#messageinterval#
Url=https://#User#:#Password#@gmail.google.com/gmail/feed/atom
RegExp="(?siU)<title.*>(.+)</title>"
StringIndex=1
Substitute="#User#":"","@googlemail.com":"","@gmail.com":"","Gmail - Inbox for ":"#MailTitle#","":"connection error!!!"

[M]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\WebParser.dll
Url=https://#User#:#Password#@gmail.google.com/gmail/feed/atom
RegExp="(?siU)<fullcount>(.*)</fullcount>.*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)(?(?=.*<entry>).*<title.*>(.*)</title>.*<link.*href="(.*)".*<name>(.*)</name>)"
UpdateRate=#messageinterval#
Substitute=#Substitute#
KreAch3R

Re: gmail based (but not @gmail.com) email readers?

Post by KreAch3R »

Your University probably uses Google Apps to provide you with an e-mail address. So I suggest you take a look at this thread.
Inactive, due to life changes. Send me a PM for any question.

Desktop DeviartArt
Sonoris

Post by Sonoris »

Ah! Thanks!

Sorry for the lame post. ^^;;
KreAch3R

Post by KreAch3R »

No post is lame. We all started from somewhere. :) Welcome to Rainmeter!
Inactive, due to life changes. Send me a PM for any question.

Desktop DeviartArt