It is currently April 30th, 2024, 11:49 pm

Need some advice with a skin idea(web audio related).

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
johnnydotexe

Need some advice with a skin idea(web audio related).

Post by johnnydotexe »

I have a pretty awesome idea for a skin but I have NO IDEA how to make these things. If it's not that hard and someone could lend me some tips I'd like to give this a try, but if someone else thinks they can whip one up that'd be fine too.

Anyway, I'm listening to a local emergency frequency on www.radioreference.com. While listening I thought to myself "Dang, it sure would be nice if I could run this from my desktop so I didn't have to go to the website to search for it and open the pop-out window every time I wanted to listen. Better yet...what if I could run it from my rainmeter theme?"

I'm currently running the Enigma theme sidebars(one on each side of my screen) with the following skins...LuaCalender, Gnomemeter/Network, Gnomemeter\Disk, Gnomemeter\System\Multi-core, APB\weather, APB\Clock, Gnomemeter\Notes, Gnomemeter\WOTD, Enigma\Sidebar\Reader\Reader1, Enigma\Sidebar\Reader\Reader2, Enigma\Sidebar\Reader\Reader3, and Enigma\Sidebar\Music. I have some space left in the bottom 1/4 of the left sidebar and that would be a perfect place for the new skin.

So would it be possible to have a skin that is somewhat similar to the Enigma\Sidebar\Music with pause/play/stop/volume controls and is editable as far as what radioreference frequency link is input in to it for it to work?