It is currently September 20th, 2024, 1:39 am

ello folks

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
ganji

ello folks

Post by ganji »

ello folks
been wanting to use rainmeter for some time but could never suss it out lol.
im gonna give it a try though as its got so much i need. takes some workin out enit :D
Brian
Developer

Re: ello folks

Post by Brian »

Welcome aboard! :welcome:

To get you started, its a good idea to read through Rainmeter101 and run through the tutorials.

From there, I would suggest reading through the Manual.

It usually takes about a day or so with messing around with different measures/meters and the options they provide to get a handle of how Rainmeter works.

Good luck! And if you have any questions, feel free to ask them here on the boards. We have a fantastic community here to help you!

-Brian
ganji

Post by ganji »

ello brian
thanks for the reply and sorry i took so long in replying. hospital kept me busy.
cheers for the links i'll have a butchers at the tuts n see if i can get my head round it yet :D
cheers chap :great:
bobgrosh

Post by bobgrosh »

ganji wrote:ello brian
... i'll have a butchers at the tuts...
I only speak southern. Have no idea what meat cutters or king tuts mummy has to do with anything. :confused:
Mordasius

Post by Mordasius »

bobgrosh wrote: I only speak southern. Have no idea what meat cutters or king tuts mummy has to do with anything. :confused:
Cockney rhyming slang: "To have a butcher's", meaning to have a look, originates from "butcher's hook", an S-shaped hook used by butchers to hang up meat, and dates from the late 19th century but has existed independently in general use from around the 1930s simply as "butchers".

"tuts" could refer to a voluptuous women's breasts or be short for tutorials - depending on whether ganji is looking at Page 3 of the Sun Newspaper or the Rainmeter Manual.
ganji

Post by ganji »

hehe cheers Mordasius
for giving the explanation :D yup i meant tuts as in tutorials and not chesticles :D