It is currently May 7th, 2024, 6:23 am

Edit CornerClock language output.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
der_RAV3N

Edit CornerClock language output.

Post by der_RAV3N »

Hey, there!

I am new to Rainmeter.. I added the skin "CornerClock", now, i am a German, so i want German language... i searched and found the command "Substitute".. here, i wrote this:

Code: Select all

[MSimDay]
Substitute="Monday":"Montag","Tuesday":"Dienstag","Wednesday":"Mittwoch","Thursday":"Donnerstag","Friday":"Freitag","Saturday":"Samstag","Sunday":"Sonntag"
X              = 0
Y              = 5
StringAlign    = Left
Angle          =  -0.03500000
But if I reset the skin, there still stands the english word..
BenG

Re: Edit CornerClock language output.

Post by BenG »

This skin has many files. You need to make your changes in this document

Rainmeter\Skins\CornerClock\Internal\Measures.ini

The code below will change the days for you, anything else you need to substitute needs to be done in that file....

Code: Select all

[SimSecond]
Measure	= Time
Format	= "%S"

[SimTime]
Measure	= Time
Format	= #TIMEFORMAT#

[SimDay]
Measure	= Time
Format	= "%A"
Substitute="Monday":"Montag","Tuesday":"Dienstag","Wednesday":"Mittwoch","Thursday":"Donnerstag","Friday":"Freitag","Saturday":"Samstag","Sunday":"Sonntag"

[SimDate]
Measure	= Time
Format	= "%d"

[SimMonth]
Measure	= Time
Format	= "%B"
der_RAV3N

Post by der_RAV3N »

Ah okay, thank you, now it works.. now, i have a question:

Can i check, if it is a day, for example 1st June..? and write then anything in the "Personal" text? that would be great, as a calendar..
BenG

Post by BenG »

der_RAV3N wrote:Ah okay, thank you, now it works.. now, i have a question:

Can i check, if it is a day, for example 1st June..? and write then anything in the "Personal" text? that would be great, as a calendar..
I'm not too sure what you mean. You can change "Avalanche Rock" in the UserSettings.ini file...

If you need help with a calendar then I'd suggest getting a calendar skin and having a look through it. Sorry I can't help here

EDIT: I think you're trying to make like a schedule so on certain days you can add maybe peoples birthday and stuff?
der_RAV3N

Post by der_RAV3N »

i mean something like a calendar, but with nothing except the text what is f.e.: "My Birthday!"... in the "Personal" Text. i can do that?

Edit:

Rainmeter checks, if in the Month textcontainer is "June"... then he checks, is there a one in the Date textcontainer.. and if thats, in the Personal textcontainer is "My Birthday!"