It is currently May 7th, 2024, 6:44 pm

Need help with adding a button to a skin

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
1lluminatus

Need help with adding a button to a skin

Post by 1lluminatus »

I'm trying to add a button to my skin. I have made all 3 states and saved as png. But when I add it to my skin, about 75% of it get's cut. And when I hover over it with the mouse, I get to see the other end of the skin (Part that is cut off), at exactly the same place as the part that does show.

I don't know what's wrong and desperately need help. Is there by any chance a limit to button sizes with RainMeter?

EDIT TO ADD: All 3 states of the button work. For each state I get to see a different part of the entire button. But, never the entire button shows.
smurfier

Re: Need help with adding a button to a skin

Post by smurfier »

Are all three sections of the button image the exact same size?
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
1lluminatus

Re: Need help with adding a button to a skin

Post by 1lluminatus »

I finally figured out the problem. Didn't understand the tutorial quite right lol. I placed all 3 images on top of eachother, instead of beside eachother hehe :D

Thanks anyway though!

EDIT: Actually, I could use some help for the next step. I'm going to create an sliding (opening/closing) animation. How do I link clicking the button to the animation playing AND Feed showing at end of animation/not showing when closing