It is currently May 23rd, 2024, 11:15 am

Popup info messages

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Reedtz

Popup info messages

Post by Reedtz »

Hey,

I don't know if this is even the right forum, if not please move / tell me where else to post it :D

Okay so, I just installed the Enigma skin for Rainmeter and I was wondering if it is possible to turn off the little notification messages you get each time you hover your mouse over something, like when you edit notes it will tell you full path or if you change music it will tell you what the button does

Like that ^

Can that be turned off? If not it would be a wonderful feature to add ;$
Brian
Developer

Re: Popup info messages

Post by Brian »

It's possible. What you have to do is open up the .ini file and find all the "ToolTip" items(like ToolTipText, ToolTipTitle, etc.), and either delete them, or comment them out with a ";"

-Brian
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

Brian wrote:It's possible. What you have to do is open up the .ini file and find all the "ToolTip" items(like ToolTipText, ToolTipTitle, etc.), and either delete them, or comment them out with a ";"

-Brian
It's easier than that. Add ToolTipHidden=1 to the Rainmeter section of the skin.

Or you can open Enigma\Resources\Variables\UserVariables.inc and add this to the top (above [Variables]).

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
ToolTipHidden=1
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

Cool, I never knew that. :)

Learn something new every day.

-Brian
Reedtz

Post by Reedtz »

Thanks a lot for the fast answer :) It's working very well now :D

- Reedtz