It is currently May 9th, 2024, 5:10 am

What a specific rainmeter audio visualization is called

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
j.gilbert16

What a specific rainmeter audio visualization is called

Post by j.gilbert16 »

Stupid question, but I've spent hours looking. Could someone please tell me what the audio skin is called that has curved, almost circular audio bars that go up and down when music is playing.
MerlinTheRed
Rainmeter Sage

Re: What a specific rainmeter audio visualization is called

Post by MerlinTheRed »

The skin you're looking for is almost certainly a Samurize skin (I know one that fits your description but don't remember the name either), because I don't know of any Rainmeter plugins that provide information for spectrum visualizers. If you could provide an image of the skin it would be easier to tell which one it is.
Have more fun creating skins with Sublime Text 2 and the Rainmeter Package!
j.gilbert16

Post by j.gilbert16 »

Thank you for replying. If you follow this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B07JCIda-A&feature=related
you will see the bars as soon as the video starts. I have no idea what it is or where to get it but it's awesome.
any help would be appreciated.

thank you.
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

After clicking on "show more" for the description and a little bit of Google, I found the name to be Circular EQ and it is indeed for Samurize.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
j.gilbert16

Post by j.gilbert16 »

wow, after all that looking and time, i've just discovered that it will not work for windows 7. Unless i missed something which is entirely possible. I followed the samurize install instructions but winamp just wont show the visualization.

thanks for your help anyways.

ta.