It is currently May 7th, 2024, 2:44 am

Newbie Help (Adding Apps)

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
rennar21

Newbie Help (Adding Apps)

Post by rennar21 »

I was wondering if someone could answer a quick question for me.

One of the things that I cant seem to figure out is how to add my dektop shortcuts to the launch area AFTER the four or five have been filled.

For example, i downloaded the enigma skin on the rainmeter website, it allows you to enter four or five different applications that create icons so you can launch applications. I think the default is notepad, Chrome, etc..Problem is I have about ten applications I use constantly. I also have folders I need access to. Both currently reside on my desktop as folders and shortcuts.

My question is: I know you can add five applications but what about the rest? I have like 10 apps I would need to access fromr ainmeter. Is there a way I can access folders through rainemeter..Is there a way to add more than five desktop shortcuts on rainmeter.

Thanks.
smurfier

Re: Newbie Help (Adding Apps)

Post by smurfier »

Please read here.

Also, please remember that every skin and/or suite is different. Adding more launchers to Enigma will not add more to any other skin you use.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .