It is currently September 19th, 2024, 11:43 pm

Salut / Hi

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
NoWay_To_HeaVeN

Salut / Hi

Post by NoWay_To_HeaVeN »

Je ne suis pas nouveau en tant qu'utilisateur de RainMeter, mais, nouveau dans la tentative de créer un skin.

J'utilise actuellement, et conjointement à RainMeter, emergeDesktop dans le but de créer un skin RM qui habillera eD et y ajoutera des fonctions/options ;-) :D :)

Les skins que j'utilise actuellement sont: ForceX (légèrement modifié) / eker Lina Black (facebook + 1 compte Gmail) / Gnometer Gmail (un autre compte) / Kotoko Time (modifications en cours).
Lorsque j'aurais modifié les skins ou parties de skin utilisées, j'en ferais part aux auteurs afin d'avoir leur accord d'utilisation dans un thème.

J'ai GRANDEMENT utilisé l'aide du forum ainsi que le manuel en ligne (excellent) afin d'arriver à mes fins.
Je vous soumet donc un Dock "avec onglets":
- switch en bas à droite (3 boutons)
- 3 skins (switch boutons aperçus)
- Skin et Last Used Bar normalement sauvegardés.

pour inspection du code et je l'espère des conseils et infos afin d'en optimiser le code, ce qui doit être plus que nécessaire, retour etc...
Je précise que je ne suis pas graphiste et que donc cet aspect est probablement la première critique, mais je préfère améliorer avant tout le code et les fonctions.

Par avance merci.
Pascal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (build 19042) / AMD Ryzen 9 3900X / RAM 16 Go / GTX960-4Go X 2
Rainmeter :4.4.0.3412 beta 64-bit (Dec 28 2020)
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Salut / Hi

Post by jsmorley »

Welcome to the forums.

We only use English in posts, so that the conversations here help everyone.

Google Translate:
I'm not new as a user of Rainmeter, but again the attempt to create a skin.

I currently use, and in conjunction with Rainmeter, emergeDesktop in order to create a skin that RM eD dress and add features / options;-): D:)

The skins I currently use are: ForceX (slightly modified) / Lina Black Eker (facebook Gmail + 1) / Gnometer Gmail (another account) / Kotoko Time (current changes).
When I changed the skins or parts of skin used, I'd contact the authors to have their agreement to use a theme.

I grew up using the help of the forum and the online manual (excellent) to reach my goals.
I am therefore submitting a Dock "tabbed"
- Switch on the bottom right (3 buttons)
- 3 skins (Switch preview buttons)
- Skin and Last Used Bar normally saved.

for inspection of the code and hopefully advice and information to optimize the code, which must be more than necessary, back etc ...
Note that I'm not a graphic designer and therefore this aspect is probably the first review, but I prefer above all improve the code and function
NoWay_To_HeaVeN

Post by NoWay_To_HeaVeN »

jsmorley wrote:Welcome to the forums.

We only use English in posts, so that the conversations here help everyone.
Many thanks, my english is so bad, but i'll do my best ;-)

sorry for the first post in french :-( it was a long text and i wasn't sure to be clear...
(Google translation seems to be rally good)

Thanks one more
Pascal.

Edit: Oops, thanks jsmorley for posting activedock before i ended mine, it helps me for settings.inc creation ;-)
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (build 19042) / AMD Ryzen 9 3900X / RAM 16 Go / GTX960-4Go X 2
Rainmeter :4.4.0.3412 beta 64-bit (Dec 28 2020)
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Well, your English is certainly better than my French! ;-)

Welcome aboard!