It is currently September 14th, 2024, 10:02 pm

Installation?

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
ichabodcrane

Installation?

Post by ichabodcrane »

So I found a skin suite or what ever you would like to call it, I know where it is I know what its called I've downloaded the files my problem however is I'd like to get my desktop to look just like it and when I go through the skin list (the large and long list of .ini files) I simply do not know which ones the desktop in the picture uses I'd very much like to be enabled to hit a button and everything go in place however I doubt that, that is how it works so my question is how would I go about installing http://jincilla.deviantart.com/art/Lifeless-Red-179031679 so that it looks exactly like that? Do I have to manually go through it all and judge by eye where everything goes or am I being absurd and just don't know what I'm doing?
MerlinTheRed
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Installation?

Post by MerlinTheRed »

Yes, basically you'll need to puzzle this all together yourself. The person that uploaded this skin collection just threw together skins from different sources and arranged them on his desktop. If you want your desktop to look the same you'll have to do a bit of dragging and configuring ;)
Have more fun creating skins with Sublime Text 2 and the Rainmeter Package!