It is currently September 18th, 2024, 1:16 pm

Gadgets 7.8.0 - inspired by AddGadgets.com Sidebar Gadgets

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
MourningStar

Re: Gadgets 7.8.0 - inspired by AddGadgets.com Sidebar Gadgets

Post by MourningStar »

Hello - Currently I have the background on this suite of gadgets set to solid and all are color black, Now I want the backgrounds to be transparent in order to view certain elements of my desktop wallpaper/baclground. I tried to change the settings (the wrench in the upper right), on page 2 Opacity to 0 and 1 and there is no change. When I close the settings and return to settings it reverts to value 255. What am I doing wrong? -thx
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

MourningStar wrote: September 12th, 2024, 5:33 pm Hello - Currently I have the background on this suite of gadgets set to solid and all are color black, Now I want the backgrounds to be transparent in order to view certain elements of my desktop wallpaper/baclground. I tried to change the settings (the wrench in the upper right), on page 2 Opacity to 0 and 1 and there is no change. When I close the settings and return to settings it reverts to value 255. What am I doing wrong? -thx
This definitely works... so, i have to ask a dumb question. Did you type in a number and press <Enter>? You gotta press enter in Rainmeter textboxes.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
MourningStar

Post by MourningStar »

SilverAzide wrote: September 13th, 2024, 1:25 am This definitely works... so, i have to ask a dumb question. Did you type in a number and press <Enter>? You gotta press enter in Rainmeter textboxes.
No, not a dumb question. An excellent question, it is my answer that is dumb ... I did not press <Enter>. This is resolved, thank you!!!!!!