It is currently September 16th, 2024, 8:37 pm

!SetWallpaper to change "Wallpaper Engine" wallpaper?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Orbit4L

Re: !SetWallpaper to change "Wallpaper Engine" wallpaper?

Post by Orbit4L »

Double quotes missed :???: i dont see what you say :rofl: no,no i dont edit :Whistle

Joking aside, sorry im French and my English is limited so by dint of going back and forth from one tab to another i had not been careful :D

And balala don't worry for Left ans Right CTRL/ALT i said it was not possible to assign them in Wallpaper Engine not in the HotKey plugin ^^

Okay i go test the Yincognito method now :p cya soon
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Orbit4L wrote: May 1st, 2020, 8:28 pm Double quotes missed :???: i dont see what you say :rofl: no,no i dont edit :Whistle

Joking aside, sorry im French and my English is limited so by dint of going back and forth from one tab to another i had not been careful :D

And balala don't worry for Left ans Right CTRL/ALT i said it was not possible to assign them in Wallpaper Engine not in the HotKey plugin ^^

Okay i go test the Yincognito method now :p cya soon
Good luck and vive la France. :D
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
Orbit4L

Post by Orbit4L »

OMGGG a huge thanks Yincognito, i used this way :

Code: Select all

[GameBox]
Meter=...
MouseOverAction=["C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\wallpaper_engine\wallpaper32.exe" -control openWallpaper -file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\wallpaper_engine\projects\myprojects\myWallpaper\project.json"]
And it works wonderfully :thumbup: :great: 8-)

Well, i just have to thank the Rainemeter community once again, you are at the Top, all like the program!!!

And especially, take care of yourself and your families in these difficult times and don't forget, go out covered.. :oops: I mean keeping distance from others :p
Last edited by Orbit4L on May 1st, 2020, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Orbit4L wrote: May 1st, 2020, 8:28 pm And balala don't worry for Left ans Right CTRL/ALT i said it was not possible to assign them in Wallpaper Engine not in the HotKey plugin ^^
Oh, sorry, it seems I misunderstood you.
Orbit4L

Post by Orbit4L »

balala wrote: May 1st, 2020, 8:56 pm Oh, sorry, it seems I misunderstood you.
Héhé nope bro it's all good, you try to help me and that's all that matters ;)
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Orbit4L wrote: May 1st, 2020, 8:56 pm OMGGG a huge thanks Yincognito, i used this way :

Code: Select all

[GameBox]
Meter=...
MouseOverAction=["C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\wallpaper_engine\wallpaper32.exe" -control openWallpaper -file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\wallpaper_engine\projects\myprojects\myWallpaper\project.json"]
And it works wonderfully :thumbup: :great: 8-)

Well, i just have to thank the Rainemeter community once again, you are at the Top, all like the program!!!

And especially, take care of yourself and your families in these difficult times and don't forget, go out covered.. :oops: I mean keeping distance from others :p
Glad it helped. I hoped that this variant would work, since it's the simplest one of all three. Take care of yourself and your family as well. ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth