It is currently September 8th, 2024, 3:00 am

Can't Take Rainmeter Screenshot

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins

Re: Can't Take Rainmeter Screenshot

Post by 458458 »

i have something like dreamscene on my desktop, converted to html so xp can play it. maybe because of this?
sgtevmckay

Post by sgtevmckay »

I am going to suggest that any Dreamscape may not be captured utilizing traditional methods. In your case Print screen or Snippet tool.
Again I suggest that you download and use a free third party tool to do your screen capture.
I know of many that will grab what ever is on the screen regardless of what is on it, unless a configuration modification has been made to the capture tool

Post by 458458 »

thx for your continiued help. but i think i found the issue. usaully i should be able to make a selection with my mouse when i press the left button, on the desktop. but if i do so, cannt make a selection on my desktop. i bet this is the prob.but dont know how to solve it. sry if my english is not the best. iam from germany :D

Post by 458458 »

ok got it. doesnt mean if you dont see it , it dont select it, if i select the whole desktop with my mouse, and then make a screenshot it will work :roll:

omg, did i mentioned iam a noob :Embarrassed:
maminscris

Post by maminscris »

you could press the print screen button on keyboard, after that open paint, press ctrl+v in paint window, the desk will appear, cut off what you need from it copy it, open paint again, past it and save it
Zero at programing, zero at writing codes, so far 2 at making images
But I'm good at copy/paste, and I not always like this
tru

Post by tru »

I use PicPick for screen shots http://picpick.wiziple.net/

Works a treat and it's free :)