It is currently October 16th, 2024, 12:28 am

HWiNFO | Resizable Gauges 4.5 [Colorable Gauges!]

Skins that monitor system information
RicardoTM

Re: HWiNFO | Resizable Gauges 4.5 [Colorable Gauges!]

Post by RicardoTM »

SOLFERICO wrote: October 9th, 2024, 6:22 pm Thanks to you Ricardo! Well, I got my custom fonts as you just suggested, and it works like a charm. I need 4.5 anyway to build a purple Vegetta version of the skin, so I'll give it a try
That's great, anyway I had to make the notes not only for you, but for anyone that is trying the same thing :)

Please let me know how it goes, I would love to see how it looks!
SOLFERICO

Post by SOLFERICO »

RicardoTM wrote: October 9th, 2024, 7:11 pm That's great, anyway I had to make the notes not only for you, but for anyone that is trying the same thing :)

Please let me know how it goes, I would love to see how it looks!
Sure! I just brute forced font substitution 😂. Your way is much better !
I’ll now be upgrading to 4.5, rebuilding everything on my white Goku setup, and then engage in a couple of other designs I got in mind that require different gauge colors.

I’ll be posting some pics with the new designs when ready
SOLFERICO

Post by SOLFERICO »

Ok! So I got my first Purple version in 4.5. Which one do you prefer? This one or the previous white one?
purple.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

SOLFERICO wrote: October 14th, 2024, 7:01 pmThis one or the previous white one?
Can't speak for RicardoTM, but white is my least favorite color (only good to lighten stuff up and lie about purity)... :vomit:
Love the purple one, but is also depends on which version you see best (plus, spectrally white isn't a color, but the combination of all colors). ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
RicardoTM

Post by RicardoTM »

SOLFERICO wrote: October 14th, 2024, 7:01 pm Ok! So I got my first Purple version in 4.5. Which one do you prefer? This one or the previous white one?
purple.jpg
It looks really nice! I prefer anything over white to be honest lol, but here what matters is what you like, since it's your system!. I like dark colors or neon stuff, and that purple gives it a pretty nice touch.

Thank you for sharing :D