It is currently July 27th, 2024, 4:24 am

HWiNFO | Resizable Gauges 4.0 [Light Mode Update]

Skins that monitor system information
RicardoTM

Re: HWiNFO | Resizable Gauges 4.0 [Light Mode Update]

Post by RicardoTM »

Sa'Kagé wrote: March 28th, 2024, 12:55 pm Hey Ricardo,

I just upgraded from 1.0 and I am not sure, if this is intended behavior.
When the value for a gauge is too small to have at least 1 segment colored, it also disables color of texts (see pic below).

Is there a way to have static text color for flat gradient?

Edit: Actually linked the pic, not the page it is embedded in
That's normal behavior, intended to show the gauge disabled when state is 0. To fix it go to settings and change min value to something below 0, -2 or -3 should work. Next Update I'm gonna limit that behavior to when the sensor value is 0 instead of the states (colored segments). I'm also planing on letting choose between fix and dynamic text color for all designs. User will also be able to create UI themes (including changing gauges color).
Nephi

Post by Nephi »

Hi Ricardo,
first of all I want to give you a huge thanks for all the work that you put into this project!
I never used Rainmeter before but for creating a sensor panel your skin looks like a really good option.
Could you please explain how I can remove lines from the list if I don't want to use all 6?
I read through all of the posts here and saw an older explanation, but unfortunately I could not follow along.
RicardoTM

Post by RicardoTM »

Nephi wrote: May 30th, 2024, 10:11 am Hi Ricardo,
first of all I want to give you a huge thanks for all the work that you put into this project!
I never used Rainmeter before but for creating a sensor panel your skin looks like a really good option.
Could you please explain how I can remove lines from the list if I don't want to use all 6?
I read through all of the posts here and saw an older explanation, but unfortunately I could not follow along.
Hey Nephi. The best way to do that without actually coding, is by dragging from the lower part of the list to hide those you don't need.

Like this:
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
If this is not what you want, but rather prefer to actually delete the lines, let me know.

Thank you for trying Resizable Gauges, and welcome to Rainmeter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nephi

Post by Nephi »

Hi Ricardo,
thank you very much, this fix is already enough.
Silly me did not notice this :)
RicardoTM

Post by RicardoTM »

Nephi wrote: June 4th, 2024, 2:24 pm Hi Ricardo,
thank you very much, this fix is already enough.
Silly me did not notice this :)
Glad that works for you! :)
Ryanw91

Post by Ryanw91 »

Stumbled upon this skin for Rainmeter and it's awesome, really want to use it. But I downloaded it and the tutorial is not loading. Watched the youtube video but I can't even get to the screen at timestamp 0:15. Of note, when installing the skin, I did not have the plugin options shown in the YT video. Any ideas?
RicardoTM

Post by RicardoTM »

Ryanw91 wrote: June 20th, 2024, 2:47 pm Stumbled upon this skin for Rainmeter and it's awesome, really want to use it. But I downloaded it and the tutorial is not loading. Watched the youtube video but I can't even get to the screen at timestamp 0:15. Of note, when installing the skin, I did not have the plugin options shown in the YT video. Any ideas?
I already answered your comment on the video, but I'll answer here as well.

Go to the Rainmeter icon on the right side panel next to the windows clock and right click it then click on manage.

There expand ResizableGauges and navigate to Extras/Tutorial and double click on Tutorial.ini

The tutorial will then launch.
Ryanw91

Post by Ryanw91 »

RicardoTM wrote: June 20th, 2024, 2:56 pm I already answered your comment on the video, but I'll answer here as well.

Go to the Rainmeter icon on the right side panel next to the windows clock and right click it then click on manage.

There expand ResizableGauges and navigate to Extras/Tutorial and double click on Tutorial.ini

The tutorial will then launch.
Apologies for the redundancy, wasn't sure what was the better avenue. Anyway, the onedrive was the issue. Works great now, very awesome! 8-)
RicardoTM

Post by RicardoTM »

Ryanw91 wrote: June 20th, 2024, 5:24 pm Apologies for the redundancy, wasn't sure what was the better avenue. Anyway, the onedrive was the issue. Works great now, very awesome! 8-)
Don't worry. The video was the best avenue since I get notifications on my phone so it's the fastest way to get my attention lol. Glad it works now.

Just for context and for people that could have the same problem: Ryan was having problems getting the skins to display, due to the Rainmeter folder being on OneDrive instead of the documents folder (a well known issue). Changing its location fixed it.
Ryanw91

Post by Ryanw91 »

I can't seem to get these gauges to start working upon system startup, quite possibly missed that in the instructions. What's the trick here?