It is currently April 27th, 2024, 8:42 am

Hi everyone.

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
RicardoTM

Re: Hi everyone.

Post by RicardoTM »

Yincognito wrote: March 26th, 2024, 8:20 am
My clock syncs just fine on Win 10. Obviously, I used internet time services like this as a source. Only on manual sync it sometimes fails the 1st time, though it always works the 2nd time.
Interesting, I have tried with a lot of servers and nothing works (including some fixes on the registry I found online), I'll try those on that website as well, thanks.
balala wrote: March 26th, 2024, 7:05 pm Me too. This exactly the processor running in my computer as well.

Be 100% sure (or maybe even 105%). I also believed for a long time it won't run. Then I was proven wrong. Runs perfectly.

No, as I see, Windows 11 runs perfectly. But if you're worried, stay at Windows 10. In any case, this has to be your decision. I talked about my experience, related to this question, but on your side might be a few things different.
What a small world. Well, I might install it on another HDD first to test it before I take a decision. Thanks.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

RicardoTM wrote: March 26th, 2024, 9:22 pm What a small world. Well, I might install it on another HDD first to test it before I take a decision. Thanks.
Let me know please what is the case, when you try it out.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

RicardoTM wrote: March 26th, 2024, 9:22 pm Interesting, I have tried with a lot of servers and nothing works (including some fixes on the registry I found online), I'll try those on that website as well, thanks.
No problem. ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
RainDojo

Post by RainDojo »

@yincognito That looks pretty good but it's Github and their stuff is totally beyond me.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

RainDojo wrote: March 27th, 2024, 9:43 pm @yincognito That looks pretty good but it's Github and their stuff is totally beyond me.
Well, it's just another program that tells you if you're Win 11 ready, that's all (you just have to click on the "Download latest stable release" link to download it, no installation needed). I was just curious if you got the same result as the MS tool, but as you wish. :confused:
RainDojo

Post by RainDojo »

Screenshot_5.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

RainDojo wrote: March 28th, 2024, 10:56 am Screenshot_5.png
I see, thanks. Well, Win 10 it is then. It's not like it's a disadvantage, since it's more stable than its successor anyway, and the differences between them are minor besides a few visual adjustments and the alleged improved security of Win 11.
RainDojo

Post by RainDojo »

I'm making 10 my own anyway:
Screenshot_1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

RainDojo wrote: March 29th, 2024, 3:46 pm I'm making 10 my own anyway:

Screenshot_1.png
Nice! :thumbup:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

RainDojo wrote: March 29th, 2024, 3:46 pm I'm making 10 my own anyway:
Are your skins available for download? I'd extremely curious how your Search anything tool does work.