It is currently April 27th, 2024, 5:49 am

Verse of the Day

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
armaninyow

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by armaninyow »

RicardoTM wrote: February 28th, 2024, 12:34 am Yup, I noticed that. I knew since my first answer he would want to do that, but let him try to figure it out himself. The truth is that some things are not that obvious. Although in this case he wanting to do that was indeed obvious :lol:
Hi @RicardoTM ! Yes I wanted it to look like the one in the website :D I totally forgot I could put two measures in a meter. Anyway, thank you so much for your help! :bow:
RicardoTM

Post by RicardoTM »

No prob. Happy to help.

By the way, just as a little tip. You can use Inline Options to format each part of the string in the meter.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

RicardoTM wrote: February 28th, 2024, 12:34 am Yup, I noticed that. I knew since my first answer he would want to do that, but let him try to figure it out himself. The truth is that some things are not that obvious. Although in this case he wanting to do that was indeed obvious :lol:
armaninyow wrote: February 28th, 2024, 2:12 am Hi @Yincognito! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I should have been more detailed. Yes... I wanted the "Daniel..." to be placed after the verse's content. Thanks for your help :D
Yeah, no worries, it all turned out well eventually. Misunderstandings happen sometimes, and in this case I should have read things more carefully. ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth