It is currently April 27th, 2024, 1:26 pm

Rainmeter not downloading WebParser.dll

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
BRantGames

Rainmeter not downloading WebParser.dll

Post by BRantGames »

So I was trying to update my wallpaper and whatnot and found out about Rainmeter. I downloaded it and installed Mond and the weather app is not working. I went through some troubleshooting and when I went to the plugins folder, there is no WebParser.dll, which I believe is supposed to be installed and is required for weather app use. Please help.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainmeter not downloading WebParser.dll

Post by SilverAzide »

BRantGames wrote: July 16th, 2023, 2:33 am So I was trying to update my wallpaper and whatnot and found out about Rainmeter. I downloaded it and installed Mond and the weather app is not working. I went through some troubleshooting and when I went to the plugins folder, there is no WebParser.dll, which I believe is supposed to be installed and is required for weather app use. Please help.
WebParser is not a plugin anymore, it was built into Rainmeter a long time ago. There is no dll now.

As far as Mond goes, there are a thousand posts about this. Mond is old and does not work anymore. Any weather skin older than approx Jan 2022 is broken due to changes to weather.com. There are several threads about this, including info about how to fix it and I think someone posted a fixed version.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainmeter not downloading WebParser.dll

Post by Yincognito »

BRantGames wrote: July 16th, 2023, 2:33 am So I was trying to update my wallpaper and whatnot and found out about Rainmeter. I downloaded it and installed Mond and the weather app is not working. I went through some troubleshooting and when I went to the plugins folder, there is no WebParser.dll, which I believe is supposed to be installed and is required for weather app use. Please help.
The updated version of Mond:
https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=42042
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth