It is currently April 19th, 2024, 7:27 am

Music player infinite text flow

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Music player infinite text flow

Post by balala »

Kaizenitsune wrote: December 19th, 2022, 10:06 am Do not worry about it, I could have also noticed that there is 5, I was also not attentive.
Now it works in any case.
Kaizenitsune wrote: December 19th, 2022, 10:06 am The shapes are only defined in [MeterBar] before nothing was defined there.
I had already tried to simply copy & paste the shapes, but that would have been too nice if that had worked directly, of course I then replaced [MeasureProgress] with [MeasureVolume], but of course that didn't work.
Obviously you can't copy directly something from a Shape meter to a Bar meter (or vice-versa). Unfortunately I think I don't really know what would you like to achieve, didn't really understand. So please give a description as precise as possible of what is your intention.
Kaizenitsune

Post by Kaizenitsune »

balala wrote: December 19th, 2022, 4:31 pm Obviously you can't copy directly something from a Shape meter to a Bar meter (or vice-versa). Unfortunately I think I don't really know what would you like to achieve, didn't really understand. So please give a description as precise as possible of what is your intention.
that the end of the bar, which indicates how loud the music is, has an ellipse like in the photo.
Unbenannt.PNG
This is how the Porgress Bar currently looks from the duration of the song.
I would like to have this design for the volume bar as well

I have already successfully changed the color, now it's only about the ellipse
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Kaizenitsune wrote: December 20th, 2022, 5:06 pm This is how the Porgress Bar currently looks from the duration of the song.
I would like to have this design for the volume bar as well
The whole [MeterBar] meter is created as a Shape meter. [MeterVolumeBar] on the other hand is a Bar meter and as such, the dot can't be added. So, add it as a distinct meter. For this add the following meter right AFTER (extremely important to be right after) [MeterVolumeBar]:

Code: Select all

[MeterVolumeDot]
Meter=Shape
X=(0.95*[MeasureVolume]*#Scale#)r
Y=(0.75*#Scale#)r
Shape=Ellipse 0,0,(1.5*#Scale#) | Extend MyModifiers
MyModifiers=Fill Color 255,255,255 | StrokeWidth 0 | Stroke Color 0,0,0,0
DynamicVariables=1
Add the following OnChangeAction option to the [MeasureVolume] measure: OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeter "MeterVolumeDot"][!Redraw]
Kaizenitsune

Post by Kaizenitsune »

balala wrote: December 20th, 2022, 6:22 pm The whole [MeterBar] meter is created as a Shape meter. [MeterVolumeBar] on the other hand is a Bar meter and as such, the dot can't be added. So, add it as a distinct meter. For this add the following meter right AFTER (extremely important to be right after) [MeterVolumeBar]:

Code: Select all

[MeterVolumeDot]
Meter=Shape
X=(0.95*[MeasureVolume]*#Scale#)r
Y=(0.75*#Scale#)r
Shape=Ellipse 0,0,(1.5*#Scale#) | Extend MyModifiers
MyModifiers=Fill Color 255,255,255 | StrokeWidth 0 | Stroke Color 0,0,0,0
DynamicVariables=1
Add the following OnChangeAction option to the [MeasureVolume] measure: OnChangeAction=[!UpdateMeter "MeterVolumeDot"][!Redraw]
Thanks a lot.
Now I just have to change X & Y so that the dot is in the right place.

I just noticed one more thing, when a song was playing that contained kanjis, they were not displayed but question marks, is there any way to add them?

This is just a pretty big concern since it is not only about individual characters but really about I say the complete alphabet.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Kaizenitsune wrote: December 20th, 2022, 6:57 pm Now I just have to change X & Y so that the dot is in the right place.
Why? Isn't it in right place? It should be.
Kaizenitsune wrote: December 20th, 2022, 6:57 pm I just noticed one more thing, when a song was playing that contained kanjis, they were not displayed but question marks, is there any way to add them?
Not sure, where are shown those question marks? I assume in title and in artist name. If this is right, please try for first to replace the MeasureName option of the [MeterTitle] and [MeterArtist] meters (MeasureName=LuaTitle and MeasureName=LuaArtist) by MeasureName=MeasureTitle and MeasureName=MeasureArtist. This way we eliminate the lua script measures and can see if those "kanjis" are added by the Plugin measures or by the lua script files.
Kaizenitsune

Post by Kaizenitsune »

balala wrote: December 20th, 2022, 7:27 pm Why? Isn't it in right place? It should be.

Not sure, where are shown those question marks? I assume in title and in artist name. If this is right, please try for first to replace the MeasureName option of the [MeterTitle] and [MeterArtist] meters (MeasureName=LuaTitle and MeasureName=LuaArtist) by MeasureName=MeasureTitle and MeasureName=MeasureArtist. This way we eliminate the lua script measures and can see if those "kanjis" are added by the Plugin measures or by the lua script files.
The image happens to show both problems at the same time, the dot is too far to the right and the question marks appear on both the title, artist and album
Unbenannt.PNG
And yes the problem is caused by the Lua, I just replaced LuaTitle with MeasureTitle and now it shows me the correct name
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Kaizenitsune wrote: December 20th, 2022, 8:29 pm the dot is too far to the right
Make you sure you added the new [MeterVolumeDot] meter right after [MeterVolumeBar] meter? [MeterVolumeDot] has to be placed between the [MeterVolumeBar] and [MeterVolume] meters.
If it's added there, please post the whole code as you have it now.
Kaizenitsune wrote: December 20th, 2022, 8:29 pm the question marks appear on both the title, artist and album

And yes the problem is caused by the Lua, I just replaced LuaTitle with MeasureTitle and now it shows me the correct name
In this case check the encoding of the Marquee.lua file. If it's UTF-8, change it to UTF-16 LE. You have a few details about encoding of files here and here.
Kaizenitsune

Post by Kaizenitsune »

balala wrote: December 20th, 2022, 8:49 pm Make you sure you added the new [MeterVolumeDot] meter right after [MeterVolumeBar] meter? [MeterVolumeDot] has to be placed between the [MeterVolumeBar] and [MeterVolume] meters.
If it's added there, please post the whole code as you have it now
Sorry that was my mistake then, I did that right now under [MeterVolumeBar] and it works without probleme.
balala wrote: December 20th, 2022, 8:49 pm In this case check the encoding of the Marquee.lua file. If it's UTF-8, change it to UTF-16 LE. You have a few details about encoding of files here and here
I have now changed this once to UTF16 LE, now the primary is displayed correctly, but when I run through it, it looks like this
Unbenannt.PNG
Which is in any case a step in the direction, but still somewhat disturbing
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Kaizenitsune wrote: December 20th, 2022, 10:43 pm Sorry that was my mistake then, I did that right now under [MeterVolumeBar] and it works without probleme.
:thumbup:
Kaizenitsune wrote: December 20th, 2022, 10:43 pm I have now changed this once to UTF16 LE, now the primary is displayed correctly, but when I run through it, it looks like this
Please check the encoding of the OwnSuite\Spotify Player\Spotify Player.ini file as well. It also should be UTF-16 LE. Is it?
Kaizenitsune

Post by Kaizenitsune »

balala wrote: December 21st, 2022, 4:57 pm Please check the encoding of the OwnSuite\Spotify Player\Spotify Player.ini file as well. It also should be UTF-16 LE. Is it?
Not at first, but when I changed it, nothing changed either.

I had also tried other fonts, but that didn't change anything either

What I should perhaps say is that this is always only the first letter that flows in and the first letter that flows out.