It is currently April 20th, 2024, 4:51 am

Hello

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
CarlotaN

Hello

Post by CarlotaN »

Hi, I'm Carlota and I've been following this forum for years... Thanks to all of you I can adapt your designs to my tastes, although my tweaks never work perfectly.
Sorry if my translation is not correct, but that is already a matter of Mr Google

-------------------------------

Hola soy Carlota y os sigo desde hace años... Gracias a todos vosotros puedo adaptar vuestros diseños a mis gustos, aunque mis retoques nunca funcionan perfecto.
Siento si no es correcta mi traducción, pero eso ya es cuestión de Mr Google
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Hello

Post by balala »

CarlotaN wrote: December 5th, 2022, 3:54 am Hi, I'm Carlota and I've been following this forum for years... Thanks to all of you I can adapt your designs to my tastes, although my tweaks never work perfectly.
Sorry if my translation is not correct, but that is already a matter of Mr Google
Welcome Carlota. We're always glad to have here on this forum people who are using and loving to work with Rainmeter.
CarlotaN wrote: December 5th, 2022, 3:54 am Sorry if my translation is not correct, but that is already a matter of Mr Google
Don't worry, we understand. I'm also not a native English speaker and also using Google a lot, so as said, don't worry.
CarlotaN

Re: Hello

Post by CarlotaN »

Thank you very much!!! I will try your suggestions right now.