It is currently April 26th, 2024, 4:54 pm

Installing PrimoCache Server crashes rainmeter

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Installing PrimoCache Server crashes rainmeter

Post by SilverAzide »

Moonchild wrote: February 18th, 2022, 10:36 am As far as I can tell your updated versions of the scripts from the zip file work as-intended.
Excellent news! Thank you for the feedback and persistence with this, I really appreciate it. These fixes will be in the next release.

Some features that could appear odd to you might be due to Windows 2008R2. 2008R2 (and Win 7) and earlier did not have a built-in way to report CPU performance on a per socket basis. So the total CPU usage percentage value at the top of each skin is actually the value across both your CPUs. If you set a process affinity for a single CPU and run it, the individual cores will be correct, but the overall value will be the same for both skins. RAM is the same I think; your RAM values should be the total for your machine, when they could/should be per-socket (if running in NUMA mode).
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
Moonchild

Re: Installing PrimoCache Server crashes rainmeter

Post by Moonchild »

SilverAzide wrote: February 18th, 2022, 3:45 pm Some features that could appear odd to you
Not necessarily odd, but as I already remarked it's quite redundant and I'd prefer to save the screen real estate instead of having duplicate data ;-)
Like I already mentioned, it's not like you can have mixed CPUs in an SMP/multi-socket machine. It's OK as-is though; I understand that it may not be feasible to design a unified all-core single display window with the redesign done for high core count CPUs, I just wish there was a way to have it be a bit more compact.

Looking forward to the update