It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:20 pm

Raintoaster

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Raintoaster

Post by death.crafter »

Better late than never.

Here is a nice little add-on that sends toast notifications from your skin.
Screenshot 2021-10-02 010641.png
Documentation and download: https://github.com/deathcrafter/Raintoaster

Don't forget to star 😀
Last edited by SilverAzide on October 1st, 2021, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved/Revised by OP request
Jax

Re: Raintoaster

Post by Jax »

Good job! :great:
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Who are you calling "old"?! ;-)

Nice work D.C. :thumbup:
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

eclectic-tech wrote: October 11th, 2021, 8:34 pm Who are you calling "old"?! ;-)

Nice work D.C. :thumbup:
Thanks! 😊
deflore08

Post by deflore08 »

Star + Watch and THANKS! :) Very useful thing what brings a new way to interact between user and skin!
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

deflore08 wrote: October 12th, 2021, 6:54 am Star + Watch and THANKS! :) Very useful thing what brings a new way to interact between user and skin!
Thank you deflore... Can I ask you for a favor here?

Do if you have used this, does the notifications appear everytime you click it? I mean with the example skin.
Windows 10 users, including me face some problems after sometime, probably after a considerable amount of cache builds up in the os, that the notifications won't show up until the next restart or until some time.

In windows 11, which I had previously, and for other users using windows 11 there is no problem like this.
deflore08

Post by deflore08 »

death.crafter wrote: October 12th, 2021, 3:34 pm Thank you deflore... Can I ask you for a favor here?

Do if you have used this, does the notifications appear everytime you click it? I mean with the example skin.
Windows 10 users, including me face some problems after sometime, probably after a considerable amount of cache builds up in the os, that the notifications won't show up until the next restart or until some time.

In windows 11, which I had previously, and for other users using windows 11 there is no problem like this.
Sure, i'll test it a bit later more preciously and report here. :)
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

deflore08 wrote: October 12th, 2021, 3:43 pm Sure, i'll test it a bit later more preciously and report here. :)
Thanks a lot 😁
deflore08

Post by deflore08 »

death.crafter wrote: October 12th, 2021, 4:00 pm Thanks a lot 😁
Buddy! Alalm! I've faced the same problem on my win10home 20h2! :( i guess it's a gremlin's work, they broke something and.. I can run it only once until reboot. WHen i launch this first time and close it, on the next launches i see Dllhost.exe is running for short time and being closed, also notification doesn't show up. It looks strange.. But not too weird if we let the my gremlin's theory to be... Gremlins.. Everywhere!.. They sew my clothes at a nights, they make it smaller.. Now they modifying my system and broke your perfect app.. :(

By the way. After log-off - logon i could see all my launched notifications in notify area. :)
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

deflore08 wrote: October 13th, 2021, 7:13 pm Buddy! Alalm! I've faced the same problem on my win10home 20h2! :( i guess it's a gremlin's work, they broke something and.. I can run it only once until reboot. WHen i launch this first time and close it, on the next launches i see Dllhost.exe is running for short time and being closed, also notification doesn't show up. It looks strange.. But not too weird if we let the my gremlin's theory to be... Gremlins.. Everywhere!.. They sew my clothes at a nights, they make it smaller.. Now they modifying my system and broke your perfect app.. :(

By the way. After log-off - logon i could see all my launched notifications in notify area. :)
Yup that's what happens with others. I hope Microsoft fixes this shit in next win 10 updates. In windows 11 it works fine so I guess I'll leave it be.

And thanks for testing. Curse those gremlins :rolmfao: