It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:47 am

Russian

View and contribute to Rainmeter translations.
Active Colors

Re: Russian

Post by Active Colors »

Updated.
Attachments
Russian(24.06.21).h
(28.11 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

Updated! Thank you!

Just a note for the future, remember to leave the double quotes in there. Item STR_SAFESTART_MESSAGE had a single set of quotes around the word "illustro" instead of a double set of quotes.

Also, the words "Requires restart" were removed since we added a message box.

-Brian

PS - Here is a test build with the updated Russian translations:
Rainmeter.zip
(2.28 MiB) Downloaded 132 times
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

Brian wrote: June 20th, 2021, 5:30 am Updated! Thank you!

Just a note for the future, remember to leave the double quotes in there. Item STR_SAFESTART_MESSAGE had a single set of quotes around the word "illustro" instead of a double set of quotes.

Also, the words "Requires restart" were removed since we added a message box.

-Brian

PS - Here is a test build with the updated Russian translations:Rainmeter.zip
My apologies for the mistake about the quotes. I am aware of them but must had forgotten to put them during the translation.

Again, the words "Requires restart" were removed from where?

I've installed the test build. Will be running it these days.
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

Already noticed a mistake in

Code: Select all

#define STR_SAVEDTHEMES                 "Сохранённые раскладк"
It should be

#define STR_SAVEDTHEMES                 "Сохранённые раскладки"
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

The buttons Yes/No in the Safe Start dialogue cannot be in the language file? :-(
1.PNG
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

Active Colors wrote: June 20th, 2021, 5:51 am My apologies for the mistake about the quotes. I am aware of them but must had forgotten to put them during the translation.
No problem, it's easy to miss.

Active Colors wrote: June 20th, 2021, 5:51 am Again, the words "Requires restart" were removed from where?
On the settings tab, the string Use hardware acceleration (Requires restart). We removed the "(Requires restart)" part, and added a message box. I think you left it in there from the last translation. Don't worry, I removed it before submitting it to github.

Anyway, thanks again for the translations!

-Brian
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

Active Colors wrote: June 20th, 2021, 6:05 am Already noticed a mistake in

#define STR_SAVEDTHEMES "Сохранённые раскладк"
It should be

#define STR_SAVEDTHEMES "Сохранённые раскладки"
Fixed. Thanks.

Active Colors wrote: June 20th, 2021, 6:07 am The buttons Yes/No in the Safe Start dialogue cannot be in the language file? :-(
Unfortunately this is by design from Microsoft. Standard message boxes use the system default language for buttons.

-Brian
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

Brian wrote: June 20th, 2021, 6:08 am
On the settings tab, the string Use hardware acceleration (Requires restart). We removed the "(Requires restart)" part, and added a message box. I think you left it in there from the last translation. Don't worry, I removed it before submitting it to github.

-Brian
Oh, I didn't notice! Was an easy miss for me. After I posted my message I noticed in the Manage window that it was not there (and it was the only place where this string existed :D )
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

Brian wrote: June 20th, 2021, 6:14 am Fixed. Thanks.

-Brian
Another one in:

#define STR_SAFESTART_MESSAGE           "Это закроет все скины и запустит Rainmeter со стандартными скинами ""illustro"".\n\nВаша текущая раскладка будет сохранена как: @Backup\n\nВоспользуйтесь этм если у вас проблемы с запуском Rainmeter.\n\nНачать Безопасный Запуск Rainmeter?"
Fixed the word "этм" which should be "этим". It should be:

#define STR_SAFESTART_MESSAGE           "Это закроет все скины и запустит Rainmeter со стандартными скинами ""illustro"".\n\nВаша текущая раскладка будет сохранена как: @Backup\n\nВоспользуйтесь этим если у вас проблемы с запуском Rainmeter.\n\nНачать Безопасный Запуск Rainmeter?"
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

One more here:

#define STR_GAMEMODE_SETTINGS_DESC      "Вы также можете самостоятельно запустить/остановить игровой режим через контекстное меню иконки на панеле уведомлений. Самостоятельный запуск/остановка игры снимет галочки с ""Полноэкранные игры"" и ""Допольнительный список процессов"". Вы должны повторно включить эти параметры чтобы Rainmeter смог снова наблюдать за ними.\n\n Нажмите кнопку ""Помощь"" чтобы узнать подробнее."
Typo in the word "Допольнительный", it should be "Дополнительный":

#define STR_GAMEMODE_SETTINGS_DESC      "Вы также можете самостоятельно запустить/остановить игровой режим через контекстное меню иконки на панеле уведомлений. Самостоятельный запуск/остановка игры снимет галочки с ""Полноэкранные игры"" и ""Дополнительный список процессов"". Вы должны повторно включить эти параметры чтобы Rainmeter смог снова наблюдать за ними.\n\n Нажмите кнопку ""Помощь"" чтобы узнать подробнее."