It is currently December 3rd, 2020, 11:02 am

WebNowPlaying plugin. Supports sites like Youtube and Soundcloud

Plugins and Addons popular with the Community
exper1mental

Re: WebNowPlaying plugin. Supports sites like Youtube and Soundcloud

Post by exper1mental »

When using the plugin in Vivaldi, it seems to run fine (at first glance) until I open the Rainmeter log, which shows the error shown in the picture below.
vivaldi_nBgirjJwdN.png
Any ideas what's going on?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MiruE

Post by MiruE »

The plugin supposed to be working on Youtube right? But in my pc, it doesn't work. I used the latest rainmeter and the latest plugin in the chrome extension store. Even when I loaded the examples that provided, the examples skin isn't showing anything. I'm using Win10 Pro 1909
pelmeniicc

Post by pelmeniicc »

Thanks for the skin, but volume is self-reducing when track changes :/ Any solution to this? Thanks for the support!
StArL0rd84 wrote: October 4th, 2017, 3:34 pm REALLY awesome plugin man, been looking for this...

I am trying to make a clickable seekbar, but it has proven to be quite difficult because of the way the command works.
[!CommandMeasure "mProgress" "SetPosition +10"] works to skip 10% forward,
but i am using a invisible overlay over the bar to calculate the mouse position over the bar.
I then send that calculation to mProgress as shown below.
But that percentage i arrive at from my calculation is from the beginning of the bar to the point i am clicking at.
Not from the point of progression of the song to where i am clicking.
I guess what i am trying to say is that i might need a little help with the math ;P
Or even another approach to this.
But i feel like it should be possible some how.

seekbar.png

Code: Select all

[mProgress]
 Measure=Plugin
 Plugin=WebNowPlaying
 PlayerType=Progress

[Progress]
 Meter=Bar
 MeasureName=mProgress
 X=r
 Y=30r
 W=200
 H=6
 BarColor=255,255,255
 SolidColor=0,0,0,100
 BarOrientation=Horizontal

[mProgressFormula]
  Measure=Calc

[ProgressClickArea]
  Meter=Image
  X=r
  Y=-9r
  W=[Progress:W]
  H=24
  SolidColor=55,10,0,100
  LeftMouseDownAction=[!SetOption mProgressFormula Formula "(($MouseX$)/([Progress:W])*100)"][!Update]
  LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "mProgress" "SetPosition [mProgressFormula]"]
  DynamicVariables=1
SeekbarExample_1.0.rmskin
pelmeniicc

Post by pelmeniicc »

Help! The skin is perfectly working on youtube, but somehow it isn't working on spotify web :/ i got the latest plugin, running on Opera GX and windows 10!
Thanks for the support!
Severe

Post by Severe »

Same here, youtube is working spotify web isn't.
Pein1911

Post by Pein1911 »

Soundcloud not show cover image ? :(
shoek

Post by shoek »

Anyone else experiencing problems with Spotify Desktop player when using a Rainmeter skin that is interfacing with WebNowPlaying and the Spotify app has been modified by Spicetify CLI to inject the WebNowPlaying plugin?

This combo has worked well for me for some time, but now with Spotify 1.1.34 it is no longer working. Rainmeter logs show errors every second when the skin queries the metadata from Spotify via WebNowPlaying.

I'm using this skin, but in my tests it occurs with others
https://www.deviantart.com/fuckyeahlucas/art/Spotify-Control-WORKING-Rainmeter-Skin-v4-2-594025385
CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

shoek wrote: June 2nd, 2020, 2:26 pm Anyone else experiencing problems with Spotify Desktop player when using a Rainmeter skin that is interfacing with WebNowPlaying and the Spotify app has been modified by Spicetify CLI to inject the WebNowPlaying plugin?

This combo has worked well for me for some time, but now with Spotify 1.1.34 it is no longer working. Rainmeter logs show errors every second when the skin queries the metadata from Spotify via WebNowPlaying.

I'm using this skin, but in my tests it occurs with others
https://www.deviantart.com/fuckyeahlucas/art/Spotify-Control-WORKING-Rainmeter-Skin-v4-2-594025385
If you are using the Desktop player use nowplaying, that works with it.
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
jonnypickel

Post by jonnypickel »

I think there's a problem with the cover art URL for YouTube Music. When I'm using music.google.com I can get the album art to show properly in a skin but the cover art never downloads when using music.youtube.com.
Misi3k124

Post by Misi3k124 »

Is it possible to add more shortcuts than 8? need more. i tried adding more lines to the code like #line9 etc but it doesnt work