It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:51 pm

Round 4 Core CPU Meter

Skins that monitor system information
DavidRGreen

Re: Round 4 Core CPU Meter

Post by DavidRGreen »

It is interesting to know that the Measures can be disabled.
That could be useful in other widgets too.

However, it is the error conditions during the interrogation of the Core count that is more concerning. Even though the error condition appeared to resolve itself on a second pass, of which I thought there was only one pass through that section anyway, I have a strong desire to avoid an error condition anyway.
To that end, at this stage, is to have multiple widgets, one for 1, 2, 4, 6 & 8 cores.
Round CPU Meter_2.1.rmskin
I'll put in a suggestion for a CPU Core Count system variable. It's likely that the value is known internally as to obtain an average value, the Core count is the devisor. I doubt that it is a big change to bring that value to the surface.

Thanks balala.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

DavidRGreen wrote: May 31st, 2020, 1:40 pm It is interesting to know that the Measures can be disabled.
That could be useful in other widgets too.
Yep, measures can be disabled / enabled, while meters can be hidden / shown.
DavidRGreen wrote: May 31st, 2020, 1:40 pm To that end, at this stage, is to have multiple widgets, one for 1, 2, 4, 6 & 8 cores.
No need for this, see below.
DavidRGreen wrote: May 31st, 2020, 1:40 pm However, it is the error conditions during the interrogation of the Core count that is more concerning.
No, it's not. There is no error message, if you properly handle the conditions and the implied actions. Having five skins instead of one single, is much more confusing, in my opinion.
I rewrote the code of RoundCPU8Meter.ini, to get it properly working with all CPUs having up to eight cores, without error messages. Please test the above code and let me know how does it work:

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
BackgroundMode=2
SolidColor=0,0,0,1
OnRefreshAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureRun" "Run"]

[Metadata]
Name=CPU Meter
Author=David Green
Version=2.1
License=Creative Commons
Information=8 core CPU usage monitor. Cores 1 & 2 are on the outer ring, through to Cores 7 & 8 are on the inner most ring. The rings will change colour based upon the core usage value as well as length of the arc. The arc changes colour at 20%, 40%, 60% and 80% or more. The numeric value at the bottom of the widget is the CPU average. This is similar to a widget I created for the XWidget engine.

[Variables]
Col1R=0
Col1G=255
Col1B=64
Col2R=0
Col2G=128
Col2B=255
Col3R=255
Col3G=128
Col3B=0
Col4R=255
Col4G=0
Col4B=255
Col5R=255
Col5G=0
Col5B=0

Rate1=1
Rate2=20
Rate3=40
Rate4=60
Rate5=80

[RoundlineStyle]
Solid=1
AntiAlias=1
W=100
H=100
DynamicVariables=1
Hidden=1

[MeasureRun]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=RunCommand
Parameter=WMIC CPU Get NumberOfLogicalProcessors
State=Hide
OutputType=ANSI
RegExpSubstitute=1
Substitute="\n":"","\s":"",".*(\d{1,2})":"\1","^$":"1"
IfCondition=([#CURRENTSECTION#]=1)
IfTrueAction=[!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU3"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU4"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU5"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU6"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU7"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU8"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU1"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU2"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU3"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU4"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU5"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU6"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU7"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU8"]
IfCondition2=([#CURRENTSECTION#]=2)
IfTrueAction2=[!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU2"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU3"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU4"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU5"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU6"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU7"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU8"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU1"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU2"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU3"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU4"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU5"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU6"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU7"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU8"]
IfCondition3=([#CURRENTSECTION#]=4)
IfTrueAction3=[!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU3"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU4"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU5"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU6"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU7"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU8"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU1"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU2"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU3"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU4"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU5"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU6"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU7"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU8"]
IfCondition4=([#CURRENTSECTION#]=6)
IfTrueAction4=[!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU3"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU4"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU5"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU6"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU7"][!DisableMeasure "MeasureCPU8"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU1"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU2"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU3"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU4"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU5"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU6"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU7"][!HideMeter "DisplayCPU8"]
IfCondition5=([#CURRENTSECTION#]=8)
IfTrueAction5=[!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU2"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU3"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU4"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU5"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU6"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU7"][!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU8"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU1"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU2"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU3"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU4"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU5"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU6"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU7"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU8"]
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureAverageCPU]
Measure=CPU

[MeasureCPU1]
Measure=CPU
Processor=1

[MeasureCPU2]
Measure=CPU
Processor=2
Disabled=1

[MeasureCPU3]
Measure=CPU
Processor=3
Disabled=1

[MeasureCPU4]
Measure=CPU
Processor=4
Disabled=1

[MeasureCPU5]
Measure=CPU
Processor=5
Disabled=1

[MeasureCPU6]
Measure=CPU
Processor=6
Disabled=1

[MeasureCPU7]
Measure=CPU
Processor=7
Disabled=1

[MeasureCPU8]
Measure=CPU
Processor=8
Disabled=1

[OuterRing]
Meter=Shape
Shape=Ellipse 50,50,40 | Fill Color 255,255,255,0 | StrokeWidth 2 | StrokeDashes 1,1 | StrokeColor 0,0,255

[DisplayText]
Meter=String
MeasureName=MeasureAverageCPU
X=50
Y=77
FontColor=0,0,0
FontWeight=700
StringAlign=CenterCenter
StringEffect=Border
FontEffectColor=128,128,128,255
NumOfDecimals=0
AntiAlias=1
Text=%1%

[DisplayCPU1]
Meter=Roundline
MeterStyle=RoundlineStyle
MeasureName=MeasureCPU1
LineColor=([MeasureCPU1]>=#Rate5#?#Col5R#:([MeasureCPU1]>=#Rate4#?#Col4R#:([MeasureCPU1]>=#Rate3#?#Col3R#:([MeasureCPU1]>=#Rate2#?#Col2R#:#Col1R#)))),([MeasureCPU1]>=#Rate5#?#Col5G#:([MeasureCPU1]>=#Rate4#?#Col4G#:([MeasureCPU1]>=#Rate3#?#Col3G#:([MeasureCPU1]>=#Rate2#?#Col2G#:#Col1G#)))),([MeasureCPU1]>=#Rate5#?#Col5B#:([MeasureCPU1]>=#Rate4#?#Col4B#:([MeasureCPU1]>=#Rate3#?#Col3B#:([MeasureCPU1]>=#Rate2#?#Col2B#:#Col1B#))))
StartAngle=(-Rad(225))
RotationAngle=(Rad(115))
LineStart=34
LineLength=36

[DisplayCPU2]
Meter=Roundline
MeasureName=MeasureCPU2
LineColor=([MeasureCPU2]>=#Rate5#?#Col5R#:([MeasureCPU2]>=#Rate4#?#Col4R#:([MeasureCPU2]>=#Rate3#?#Col3R#:([MeasureCPU2]>=#Rate2#?#Col2R#:#Col1R#)))),([MeasureCPU2]>=#Rate5#?#Col5G#:([MeasureCPU2]>=#Rate4#?#Col4G#:([MeasureCPU2]>=#Rate3#?#Col3G#:([MeasureCPU2]>=#Rate2#?#Col2G#:#Col1G#)))),([MeasureCPU2]>=#Rate5#?#Col5B#:([MeasureCPU2]>=#Rate4#?#Col4B#:([MeasureCPU2]>=#Rate3#?#Col3B#:([MeasureCPU2]>=#Rate2#?#Col2B#:#Col1B#))))
StartAngle=(Rad(45))
RotationAngle=(-Rad(115))
LineStart=34
LineLength=36

[DisplayCPU3]
Meter=Roundline
MeasureName=MeasureCPU3
LineColor=([MeasureCPU3]>=#Rate5#?#Col5R#:([MeasureCPU3]>=#Rate4#?#Col4R#:([MeasureCPU3]>=#Rate3#?#Col3R#:([MeasureCPU3]>=#Rate2#?#Col2R#:#Col1R#)))),([MeasureCPU3]>=#Rate5#?#Col5G#:([MeasureCPU3]>=#Rate4#?#Col4G#:([MeasureCPU3]>=#Rate3#?#Col3G#:([MeasureCPU3]>=#Rate2#?#Col2G#:#Col1G#)))),([MeasureCPU3]>=#Rate5#?#Col5B#:([MeasureCPU3]>=#Rate4#?#Col4B#:([MeasureCPU3]>=#Rate3#?#Col3B#:([MeasureCPU3]>=#Rate2#?#Col2B#:#Col1B#))))
StartAngle=(-Rad(225))
RotationAngle=(Rad(115))
LineStart=30
LineLength=32

[DisplayCPU4]
Meter=Roundline
MeasureName=MeasureCPU4
LineColor=([MeasureCPU4]>=#Rate5#?#Col5R#:([MeasureCPU4]>=#Rate4#?#Col4R#:([MeasureCPU4]>=#Rate3#?#Col3R#:([MeasureCPU4]>=#Rate2#?#Col2R#:#Col1R#)))),([MeasureCPU4]>=#Rate5#?#Col5G#:([MeasureCPU4]>=#Rate4#?#Col4G#:([MeasureCPU4]>=#Rate3#?#Col3G#:([MeasureCPU4]>=#Rate2#?#Col2G#:#Col1G#)))),([MeasureCPU4]>=#Rate5#?#Col5B#:([MeasureCPU4]>=#Rate4#?#Col4B#:([MeasureCPU4]>=#Rate3#?#Col3B#:([MeasureCPU4]>=#Rate2#?#Col2B#:#Col1B#))))
StartAngle=(Rad(45))
LineStart=30
LineLength=32

[DisplayCPU5]
Meter=Roundline
MeasureName=MeasureCPU5
LineColor=([MeasureCPU5]>=#Rate5#?#Col5R#:([MeasureCPU5]>=#Rate4#?#Col4R#:([MeasureCPU5]>=#Rate3#?#Col3R#:([MeasureCPU5]>=#Rate2#?#Col2R#:#Col1R#)))),([MeasureCPU5]>=#Rate5#?#Col5G#:([MeasureCPU5]>=#Rate4#?#Col4G#:([MeasureCPU5]>=#Rate3#?#Col3G#:([MeasureCPU5]>=#Rate2#?#Col2G#:#Col1G#)))),([MeasureCPU5]>=#Rate5#?#Col5B#:([MeasureCPU5]>=#Rate4#?#Col4B#:([MeasureCPU5]>=#Rate3#?#Col3B#:([MeasureCPU5]>=#Rate2#?#Col2B#:#Col1B#))))
StartAngle=(-Rad(225))
RotationAngle=(Rad(115))
LineStart=26
LineLength=28

[DisplayCPU6]
Meter=Roundline
MeasureName=MeasureCPU6
LineColor=([MeasureCPU6]>=#Rate5#?#Col5R#:([MeasureCPU6]>=#Rate4#?#Col4R#:([MeasureCPU6]>=#Rate3#?#Col3R#:([MeasureCPU6]>=#Rate2#?#Col2R#:#Col1R#)))),([MeasureCPU6]>=#Rate5#?#Col5G#:([MeasureCPU6]>=#Rate4#?#Col4G#:([MeasureCPU6]>=#Rate3#?#Col3G#:([MeasureCPU6]>=#Rate2#?#Col2G#:#Col1G#)))),([MeasureCPU6]>=#Rate5#?#Col5B#:([MeasureCPU6]>=#Rate4#?#Col4B#:([MeasureCPU6]>=#Rate3#?#Col3B#:([MeasureCPU6]>=#Rate2#?#Col2B#:#Col1B#))))
StartAngle=(Rad(45))
LineStart=26
LineLength=28

[DisplayCPU7]
Meter=Roundline
MeasureName=MeasureCPU7
LineColor=([MeasureCPU7]>=#Rate5#?#Col5R#:([MeasureCPU7]>=#Rate4#?#Col4R#:([MeasureCPU7]>=#Rate3#?#Col3R#:([MeasureCPU7]>=#Rate2#?#Col2R#:#Col1R#)))),([MeasureCPU7]>=#Rate5#?#Col5G#:([MeasureCPU7]>=#Rate4#?#Col4G#:([MeasureCPU7]>=#Rate3#?#Col3G#:([MeasureCPU7]>=#Rate2#?#Col2G#:#Col1G#)))),([MeasureCPU7]>=#Rate5#?#Col5B#:([MeasureCPU7]>=#Rate4#?#Col4B#:([MeasureCPU7]>=#Rate3#?#Col3B#:([MeasureCPU7]>=#Rate2#?#Col2B#:#Col1B#))))
StartAngle=(-Rad(225))
RotationAngle=(Rad(115))
LineStart=22
LineLength=24

[DisplayCPU8]
Meter=Roundline
MeasureName=MeasureCPU8
LineColor=([MeasureCPU8]>=#Rate5#?#Col5R#:([MeasureCPU8]>=#Rate4#?#Col4R#:([MeasureCPU8]>=#Rate3#?#Col3R#:([MeasureCPU8]>=#Rate2#?#Col2R#:#Col1R#)))),([MeasureCPU8]>=#Rate5#?#Col5G#:([MeasureCPU8]>=#Rate4#?#Col4G#:([MeasureCPU8]>=#Rate3#?#Col3G#:([MeasureCPU8]>=#Rate2#?#Col2G#:#Col1G#)))),([MeasureCPU8]>=#Rate5#?#Col5B#:([MeasureCPU8]>=#Rate4#?#Col4B#:([MeasureCPU8]>=#Rate3#?#Col3B#:([MeasureCPU8]>=#Rate2#?#Col2B#:#Col1B#))))
StartAngle=(Rad(45))
LineStart=22
LineLength=24
DavidRGreen

Post by DavidRGreen »

Yes, the version you put together does work without any errors.
I haven't had the time to look into why this version works and the previous didn't correctly, I may do that on my next weekend. At a glance, the substitute formula was updated, the addition of the ,"^$":"1" is probably helping [#CURRENTSECTION#] evaluate better than the previous version of the code.

In light of the ability to derive a CPU core count without error conditions, I can only agree that less that 5 widget combinations is the way to go, but it has to be 2, not 1, at least at this stage. 1-4 cores use 270° arcs to represent usage, 1-8 cores use mirrored 135° arcs to represent usage. While it may be possible to have such complex organising done on a single widget, maybe "a line has to be drawn"…

jsmorely also had a rather elementary solution for the fetching the core count, an environment variable, before providing even more complex ones as well.
For the 1-8 core widget, I put together the following

[InitCPUMon]
Measure=Calc
Formula=%NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%
IfCondition=(InitCPUMon=1)
IfTrueAction=[!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU1"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU1"]
IfCondition2=(InitCPUMon=2)
IfTrueAction2=[!EnableMeasureGroup "Core1"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring1"]
IfCondition3=(InitCPUMon=4)
IfTrueAction3=[!EnableMeasureGroup "Core1"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring1"][!EnableMeasureGroup "Core2"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring2"]
IfCondition4=(InitCPUMon=6)
IfTrueAction4=[!EnableMeasureGroup "Core1"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring1"][!EnableMeasureGroup "Core2"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring2"][!EnableMeasureGroup "Core3"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring3"]
IfCondition5=(InitCPUMon=8)
IfTrueAction5=[!EnableMeasureGroup "Core1"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring1"][!EnableMeasureGroup "Core2"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring2"][!EnableMeasureGroup "Core3"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring3"][!EnableMeasureGroup "Core4"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring4"]
Again I used group commands to reduce the Bang count on each condition, excepting single core, all measures and meters work in pairs.

I tried to use the OnRefreshAction, !CommandMeasure to get this to execute once only on startup, but the Rainmeter Log just kept reporting the !CommandMeasure "was not supported". Maybe you can't 'command' a Calc Measure…

thanks for your suggestions balala :thumbup:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

DavidRGreen wrote: June 1st, 2020, 1:17 pm I haven't had the time to look into why this version works and the previous didn't correctly, I may do that on my next weekend. At a glance, the substitute formula was updated, the addition of the ,"^$":"1" is probably helping [#CURRENTSECTION#] evaluate better than the previous version of the code.
In your previous code the CPU measures have not been disabled, so if you loaded a skin with more such measures than the number of cores of your CPU, you got those error messages in the log. To avoid this, I disabled all CPU measures starting from [MeasureCPU2] (I let [MeasureCPU1] enabled, because as you said, there probably at least one core has to exist), by adding a Disabled=1 option to all of those measures, then I enabled the appropriate number of measures through the IfTruActionXX options of the [MeasureRun] measure. This avoids the error messages.
DavidRGreen wrote: June 1st, 2020, 1:17 pm In light of the ability to derive a CPU core count without error conditions, I can only agree that less that 5 widget combinations is the way to go, but it has to be 2, not 1, at least at this stage. 1-4 cores use 270° arcs to represent usage, 1-8 cores use mirrored 135° arcs to represent usage. While it may be possible to have such complex organising done on a single widget, maybe "a line has to be drawn"…
Yes, but you could increase the radius of those Roundline meters, or find another solution. But finally it's entirely up to you what solution do you choose. Using more then one skin, is definitely a possible solution.
DavidRGreen wrote: June 1st, 2020, 1:17 pm jsmorely also had a rather elementary solution for the fetching the core count, an environment variable, before providing even more complex ones as well.
For the 1-8 core widget, I put together the following

[InitCPUMon]
Measure=Calc
Formula=%NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS%
IfCondition=(InitCPUMon=1)
IfTrueAction=[!EnableMeasure "MeasureCPU1"][!ShowMeter "DisplayCPU1"]
IfCondition2=(InitCPUMon=2)
IfTrueAction2=[!EnableMeasureGroup "Core1"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring1"]
IfCondition3=(InitCPUMon=4)
IfTrueAction3=[!EnableMeasureGroup "Core1"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring1"][!EnableMeasureGroup "Core2"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring2"]
IfCondition4=(InitCPUMon=6)
IfTrueAction4=[!EnableMeasureGroup "Core1"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring1"][!EnableMeasureGroup "Core2"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring2"][!EnableMeasureGroup "Core3"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring3"]
IfCondition5=(InitCPUMon=8)
IfTrueAction5=[!EnableMeasureGroup "Core1"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring1"][!EnableMeasureGroup "Core2"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring2"][!EnableMeasureGroup "Core3"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring3"][!EnableMeasureGroup "Core4"][!ShowMeterGroup "Ring4"]
As usually, there are more solutions of a single question. Using the %NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS% environmental variable is definitely a possible solution, besides my solution.
Now I'm not sure how have you created those Core1, Core2 and so on measure groups, but if you got the above code working without errors, I suppose it's alright.
DavidRGreen wrote: June 1st, 2020, 1:17 pm I tried to use the OnRefreshAction, !CommandMeasure to get this to execute once only on startup, but the Rainmeter Log just kept reporting the !CommandMeasure "was not supported". Maybe you can't 'command' a Calc Measure…
Exactly, you can't, but it doesn't even has to be. No need for such. The above [InitCPUMon] measure is executed and accordingly, the bangs of the appropriate IfTrueActionXX option (which has a true IfConditionXX) are executed. Although there is nothing wrong with letting this measure so (because in "normal" conditions, the appropriate IfTrueActionXX option is executed anyway only once), if you want to avoid the continuous re-evaluation, you can add an UpdateDivider=-1 option to the [InitCPUMon] measure, which lets it updated only once, on refresh.
DavidRGreen

Post by DavidRGreen »

balala wrote: June 1st, 2020, 4:19 pm I'm not sure how have you created those Core1, Core2 and so on measure groups
Measures, like Meters can have groups with the Group= parameter, which can be manipulated via the !EnableMeasureGroup Bang. "Core1" etc is just the identifier for each measure pair.

I dropped in the UpdateDivider=-1 too. That was good. I'd forgotten about that option. So much to learn with a new environment.

I've attached the latest version to the first post in the thread.

Thanks again!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

DavidRGreen wrote: June 3rd, 2020, 2:29 pm Measures, like Meters can have groups with the Group= parameter, which can be manipulated via the !EnableMeasureGroup Bang. "Core1" etc is just the identifier for each measure pair.
Believe me, I know this. Question was which measures have been included into each group.
DavidRGreen wrote: June 3rd, 2020, 2:29 pm So much to learn with a new environment.
Yep, after many many years I still have a lot of thing to learn.
DavidRGreen wrote: June 3rd, 2020, 2:29 pm I've attached the latest version to the first post in the thread.
Alright, it looks good, however I'm still not very sure why have you added two skins, one for four and the other for eight cores. Second covers the first as well.
DavidRGreen

Post by DavidRGreen »

balala wrote: June 3rd, 2020, 2:29 pm Second covers the first as well
Well, yes, to an extent.
The 4 core skin uses all 4 rings each for a 270° arc.
The 8 core skin uses all 4 rings each for a 135° arc (½ the arc for each core).
Using the 8 core skin for 4 or less cores would only utilise 2 (or less) rings and the arcs are only ½ the size.
Their appearance and behaviour is a little different.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

DavidRGreen wrote: June 4th, 2020, 2:21 pm Well, yes, to an extent.
The 4 core skin uses all 4 rings each for a 270° arc.
The 8 core skin uses all 4 rings each for a 135° arc (½ the arc for each core).
Using the 8 core skin for 4 or less cores would only utilise 2 (or less) rings and the arcs are only ½ the size.
Their appearance and behaviour is a little different.
Oh, alright, didn't realize this. But now I see.
Alright, now it looks good.
Congrats for this work.
Jean R Built

Post by Jean R Built »

Hi all, I'm a new entry on this forum.

I'm going to submit my Pc scratch build project at the Case Mod World Series 2020, as my project has a second LCD display on the case I'm using a modified version of your CPU meter, do you have any problem if I show it on the submission photos and videos?

I'm going put the credits about your work when it's visible.

If it's not possible or I won't hear from you by Friday 29 I'll show the photos video not showing the round meters, the deadline for the submission is the Jan 31st.

Regards.
Project logs: Da Module Thingy+ Leetfoot
█ Youtube channel: Jean R built
flickr: Jean Roberto De Iacovo
Instagram projects: Jean R built
Twitter: @JeanRbuilt
Tumblr: jean-r-built
Facebook: Jean R built

Instagram personal: Jean Roberto De Iacovo
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

Jean R Built wrote: January 27th, 2021, 12:11 am Hi all, I'm a new entry on this forum.

I'm going to submit my Pc scratch build project at the Case Mod World Series 2020, as my project has a second LCD display on the case I'm using a modified version of your CPU meter, do you have any problem if I show it on the submission photos and videos?

I'm going put the credits about your work when it's visible.

If it's not possible or I won't hear from you by Friday 29 I'll show the photos video not showing the round meters, the deadline for the submission is the Jan 31st.

Regards.
This skin is licensed under Creative Commons. All you need to do is give credit to the author.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...