customise agenda skin calendar

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
antnik87

customise agenda skin calendar

Post by antnik87 »

Hi :welcome:

I customise agenda skin calendar

I made a link to the calendar when I click on the icon

how i can make link on event, when I click on it with the mouse?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: customise agenda skin calendar

Post by balala »

Not very sure we have understood what you want to achieve. A few details would be expected. Please give us a link to the skin you are working with, a detailed description of the issue.
antnik87

Post by antnik87 »

i want click mouse on event, and go to it
Last edited by antnik87 on September 2nd, 2019, 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

antnik87 wrote: September 1st, 2019, 5:14 pm i want click mouse on event, and go to it
The posted .ini file is not useful at all, because there are a lot of included files (eg settings.inc, Agenda_OrdinalScaleStyle.inc, agenda.lua), which we don't have. This makes the .ini file useless, because we anyway can't get it to work.
Please pack the whole content of the config (the folder into the Skins folder, which has the ical.ini skin file) you have there and upload that one here. This way, we'll have all needed files and will be much more simple to help.
antnik87

Post by antnik87 »

unpakage in "Skins" :welcome:

yadi.sk/d/3z2-nAJ7AkDw
Last edited by eclectic-tech on September 13th, 2019, 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed dead link.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

antnik87 wrote: September 1st, 2019, 5:14 pm i want click mouse on event, and go to it
Unfortunately I suppose there is no easy way to do this, because the events are read online and when you click them, you should have to access online the appropriate link. This requires to be logged into your account, but the WebParser measures don't support this: only URL which don't require login can be accessed.
Sorry, me at least don't see a way to achieve what you want...