It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:32 am

How to make gifs work right

Skins with graphics and animations
Vx_Lotus

How to make gifs work right

Post by Vx_Lotus »

Live background with built in controls that acts as a great grand parent to other gifs..... lol Obscene? Maybe.. Overkill? Probably.. With "RE's" Red Queen as a pc assistant? AWESOME! Though she's not ready for the big picture. I've had several issues with time sequencing during this build and I am very far from being finished. I thought the people might enjoy a screen shot and maybe throw some ideas around. Waduya say? The Hud was just completed today and even that was a challenge as it was the first one I've done using windows paint and gimp.
Mini-Boss.png
Base image of a project i'm working on - the desktop

I left another post recently about this and haven't seen any answers so another reason for this post is to show what i'm working on.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: How to make gifs work right

Post by balala »

Vx_Lotus wrote: July 31st, 2019, 7:48 am I left another post recently about this and haven't seen any answers so another reason for this post is to show what i'm working on.
Well, you got even two replies: first by eclectic-tech, while the second by me.
But I'm still not sure how are you playing the animated GIFs, because Rainmeter can't deal with them.
Vx_Lotus

Post by Vx_Lotus »

Thanks for the reply, I will leave a detailed message in the other post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Vx_Lotus wrote: July 31st, 2019, 5:15 pm Thanks for the reply, I will leave a detailed message in the other post.
Ok, leave it.