1) The Yahoo Weather feed is dead, and is not coming back.
2) Any skins that use the Yahoo API's will not function.
3) Converting a skin between the now dead Yahoo API's and something else, likely WXData from Weather.com, is possible, but NOT trivial.
4) Win10Widgets uses the Yahoo API's and won't function.
5) I don't really know, or really care, but I suspect Win10Widgets is no longer in active development, and may NEVER be "fixed".
I'm not in favor of someone other than the author of Win10Widgets "fixing" his skins and publicly distributing them. First, they don't have his permission to do that. Remember that (regrettably) he "monitizes" his suite via donations on his site. Second, he may or may not eventually "fix" them himself, and cause conflicts he didn't ask for. Third, he is going to get support questions on his web site about code he didn't write and doesn't know anything about.
6) There are TONS of weather skins for Rainmeter on deviantART. It might be time to explore alternatives.
Sorted by "newest", which are the most likely to not have the issue with Yahoo. I mean really, anyone who hasn't seen the end of Yahoo coming for at least a couple of years is just not paying attention...
Sorted by "popular, all time", which do run the risk of being older and using the formerly popular Yahoo API's: