It is currently April 26th, 2024, 11:34 pm

MoveMeter not showing my meter

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: MoveMeter not showing my meter

Post by balala »

Deofol wrote: February 26th, 2020, 4:05 pm Working on it to see if I can fix
Ok, try to fix it and if you can1t get it to properly work, let us know. In such case I still am asking for the packed config. Would be much easier for us to help.
Deofol

Post by Deofol »

balala wrote: February 26th, 2020, 4:41 pm Ok, try to fix it and if you can1t get it to properly work, let us know. In such case I still am asking for the packed config. Would be much easier for us to help.
I did send the packed config a few messages ago, heh
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Deofol wrote: February 26th, 2020, 4:51 pm I did send the packed config a few messages ago, heh
To be honest I can't identify that post. Where is it? Please click it's title (the Re: MoveMeter not showing my meter title in the post which contains the link) and post here the URL.
Deofol

Post by Deofol »

balala wrote: February 26th, 2020, 5:04 pm To be honest I can't identify that post. Where is it? Please click it's title (the Re: MoveMeter not showing my meter title in the post which contains the link) and post here the URL.
https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34754&start=10#p172342
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

balala wrote: February 26th, 2020, 5:04 pm To be honest I can't identify that post. Where is it? Please click it's title (the Re: MoveMeter not showing my meter title in the post which contains the link) and post here the URL.
https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34754&start=10#p172342
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Ok, got it. But what is the skin we are talking about? Because there are a lot of skins (.ini) files in this package.
Deofol

Post by Deofol »

balala wrote: February 26th, 2020, 6:29 pm Ok, got it. But what is the skin we are talking about? Because there are a lot of skins (.ini) files in this package.
Right, sorry about that. It's "Launchers" Within "Icons". I'm already working on it and I got it to work alright. Just thinking about the final outcome I want so I can edit it to that.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Deofol wrote: February 26th, 2020, 6:48 pm I'm already working on it and I got it to work alright. Just thinking about the final outcome I want so I can edit it to that.
Ok. In this case I'm not working with it. Let me know if you need help with it.
Deofol

Post by Deofol »

balala wrote: February 26th, 2020, 7:32 pm Ok. In this case I'm not working with it. Let me know if you need help with it.
I do, actually. Is there a way to make an action happen when I click and then another action to happen when I click again? Was thinking about using a variable, and IfCondition but that'll only allow me to do an action :/
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Deofol wrote: February 26th, 2020, 10:37 pm I do, actually. Is there a way to make an action happen when I click and then another action to happen when I click again? Was thinking about using a variable, and IfCondition but that'll only allow me to do an action :/
Yes, you can. I'm on mobile now and can't post a reliably tested code, but you'd have a variable holding the number of order of the action, then on click you would simply update a Calc measure (that increments the measure based on the variable, for example) where you can attach as many IfConditons as needed to execute actions based on the value of that measure. Of course, the variable should be set to the value of the measure as well.

Or, you can use just the UpdateDivider=-1 Calc measure, and no variable at all, like in this basic sample below, edited on arrival to my computer:

Code: Select all

[Variables]

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
DynamicWindowSize=1
AccurateText=1

---Measures---

[MeasureExecuteSpecificActionSet]
Measure=Calc
Formula=((MeasureExecuteSpecificActionSet+1)%3)
UpdateDivider=-1
IfCondition=(MeasureExecuteSpecificActionSet=0)
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption MeasureActionSetResult String "Hello!"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionSetResult"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition2=(MeasureExecuteSpecificActionSet=1)
IfTrueAction2=[!SetOption MeasureActionSetResult String "There!"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionSetResult"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfCondition3=(MeasureExecuteSpecificActionSet=2)
IfTrueAction3=[!SetOption MeasureActionSetResult String "Folks!"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureActionSetResult"][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfConditionMode=1

[MeasureActionSetResult]
Measure=String
String=
UpdateDivider=-1

---Meters---

[MeterClickHere]
Meter=String
FontFace=Consolas
FontColor=255,255,255,255
SolidColor=47,47,47,255
Padding=5,5,5,5