The following search bars (=plugins) are currently provided:
- websearch (DuckDuckGo)
- websearch (google)
For plugin development read development.txt
There both located after Skin installation in "[user]Resources_notes[/user]"
What makes this search bar different from others?
- Easily scalable for high dpi screens.
- Easily customizable for your current skin setting (color, font...).
- Easily expendable with you're needed bar.
- Saves current skin setting when closed.
- Choose which plugins you really need.
- It's a Rainmeter skin you need "Rainmeter"
- For Everything bar you need: "Everything"
- For Double Commander bar you need: "Double Commander" and "Autohotkey"
For Total Commander bar you need: "Total Commander" and "Autohotkey"
- Install the *.rmskin file
- Edit the "Searchbar.cfg.lua" for the technical aspects like required
plugins and drive letters.
- Edit the Searchbar<flavor>.ini for the appearance of the Skin.
- Don't forget tor renew skin after changes inf cfg file!
- If you have Problems, read the provided FAQ.txt, "Rainmeter Getting Started",
ask here for help in the comments or ask in the Rainmeter forum.
After you installed the rmskin file, open the skin folder in you're explorer (right click open skin folder in Rainmeter).
"SearchBar.cfg.lua" --> edit for technical things
"Searchbar<flavor>.ini" --> edit for appearance
"@Resources\_notes\FAQ.txt" --> more information for configuration
"@Resources\_notes\development.txt" --> more information for development
Download on Deviantart