It is currently December 14th, 2018, 8:25 pm

Spanish (Modern)

View and contribute Rainmeter translations.
Cabo_Nobby
Posts: 11
Joined: October 3rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: [Translation] Spanish (Modern)

Cabo_Nobby » October 16th, 2011, 6:19 pm

Since you have already post them do I have to do something?
Forgive if the question is silly but I`m kind of a newbie about those things
poiru
Developer
Posts: 2877
Joined: April 17th, 2009, 12:18 pm

Re: [Translation] Spanish (Modern)

poiru » October 16th, 2011, 6:23 pm

Cabo_Nobby wrote:Since you have already post them do I have to do something?
Forgive if the question is silly but I`m kind of a newbie about those things
Those were translations from another application, so they aren't directly applicable to Rainmeter. Here are the strings that are still in English:

Code: Select all

#define STR_LOGGING               "Logging"
#define STR_SHOWLOGFILE           "Show log file"
#define STR_STARTLOGGING          "Start logging"
#define STR_STOPLOGGING           "Stop logging"
#define STR_DELETELOGFILE         "Delete log file"
#define STR_ONHOVERSC             "On hover:"
Thanks in advance!
Cabo_Nobby
Posts: 11
Joined: October 3rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: Spanish (Modern)

Cabo_Nobby » October 17th, 2011, 6:40 pm

Code: Select all

#define STR_LOGGING               "Logging"
#define STR_SHOWLOGFILE           "Show log file"
#define STR_STARTLOGGING          "Start logging"
#define STR_STOPLOGGING           "Stop logging"
#define STR_DELETELOGFILE         "Delete log file"
#define STR_ONHOVERSC             "On hover:"

Code: Select all

#define STR_LOGGING               "Logging"
#define STR_SHOWLOGFILE           "Mostrar Archivo de registro"
#define STR_STARTLOGGING          "Iniciando logging"
#define STR_STOPLOGGING           "Deteniendo logging"
#define STR_DELETELOGFILE         "Borrar Archivo de registro log file"
#define STR_ONHOVERSC             "Al pasar por encima:"
I hope this is what you need :D
User avatar
wunjo
Posts: 7
Joined: September 11th, 2011, 5:21 pm
Location: Catalonia, Spain

Spanish Localization

wunjo » October 17th, 2011, 8:11 pm

${LangFileString} WRITEERROR "La carpeta de instalación de Rainmeter Portable debe tener acceso completo de lectura y escritura (como usuario normal).$\nSi desea instalar Rainmeter en '$INSTDIR', vuelva atrás y seleccione 'Instalación Estandar'.$\n$\nEn caso contrario, cambie la ubicación o los permisos en la carpeta."
${LangFileString} VCINSTERROR "VC++ $instArc La instalación ha fallado, código de error: $0.$\n$\nQuizás debería intentar descargar Visual C++ $instArc paquete redistribuible manualmente desde http://rainmeter.net/redist$\n$\nPulse OK para salir."
${LangFileString} DOTNETINSTERROR ".NET $instArc La instalación ha fallado, código de error: $0.$\n$\nQuizás debería intentar descargar el .NET $instArc paquete redistribuible manualmente desde http://rainmeter.net/redist$\n$\nPulse OK para salir."
${LangFileString} SETTINGSFILEERROR "El archivo de ajustes (Rainmeter.ini) se encuentra en la carpeta de instalación. Mantenerlo ahí puede causar problemas si la aplicación es usada por múltiples usuarios.$\n$\nQuiere mover el archivo a la carpeta Datos de Programa?"
${LangFileString} PORTABLEINST "Instalación Portable"

I propose these changes // Propongo estos cambios. 8-)
Cabo_Nobby
Posts: 11
Joined: October 3rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: Spanish (Modern)

Cabo_Nobby » October 18th, 2011, 10:43 am

wunjo wrote:${LangFileString} WRITEERROR "La carpeta de instalación de Rainmeter Portable debe tener acceso completo de lectura y escritura (como usuario normal).$\nSi desea instalar Rainmeter en '$INSTDIR', vuelva atrás y seleccione 'Instalación Estandar'.$\n$\nEn caso contrario, cambie la ubicación o los permisos en la carpeta."
${LangFileString} VCINSTERROR "VC++ $instArc La instalación ha fallado, código de error: $0.$\n$\nQuizás debería intentar descargar Visual C++ $instArc paquete redistribuible manualmente desde http://rainmeter.net/redist$\n$\nPulse OK para salir."
${LangFileString} DOTNETINSTERROR ".NET $instArc La instalación ha fallado, código de error: $0.$\n$\nQuizás debería intentar descargar el .NET $instArc paquete redistribuible manualmente desde http://rainmeter.net/redist$\n$\nPulse OK para salir."
${LangFileString} SETTINGSFILEERROR "El archivo de ajustes (Rainmeter.ini) se encuentra en la carpeta de instalación. Mantenerlo ahí puede causar problemas si la aplicación es usada por múltiples usuarios.$\n$\nQuiere mover el archivo a la carpeta Datos de Programa?"
${LangFileString} PORTABLEINST "Instalación Portable"

I propose these changes // Propongo estos cambios.
My only concern is about the fourth ${LangFileString} line when you say "Quiere mover el archivo a la carpeta de Datos de programa?", Datos de programa is going to be the name of the folder or is it going to be Data or something like that? I say this because if someone wants to tinker with the Rainmeter.ini file and does not speak any English it may be confusing for him if it's not the name of the folder.
Overall, I think those changes are an improvement.
I believe we should add them to the translations files.

thx wunjo :thumbup:
User avatar
wunjo
Posts: 7
Joined: September 11th, 2011, 5:21 pm
Location: Catalonia, Spain

Re: Spanish (Modern)

wunjo » October 18th, 2011, 4:18 pm

Hi, "Datos de programa" is the linked name of APPDATA value to default system folder where:

APPDATA="C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Roaming\Rainmeter" in Windows 7/Vista
APPDATA="C:\Documents and Settings \YourUser\Local Settings\Application Data\Rainmeter" in Windows XP/2000.

Is where the Rainmeter.ini config file is stored and preserved from changes of the others users, each user has a diferent APPDATA location. Regardless of host operating system language.

I hope the translation is correct. 8-)
User avatar
wunjo
Posts: 7
Joined: September 11th, 2011, 5:21 pm
Location: Catalonia, Spain

Re: Spanish (Modern)

wunjo » October 18th, 2011, 4:50 pm

Code: Select all

#define STR_LOGGING               "Registro"
#define STR_STARTLOGGING          "Iniciar registro"
#define STR_STOPLOGGING           "Detener registro"
#define STR_DELETELOGFILE         "Borrar Archivo de registro"
I think that's better, because "Start"="Iniciar" and "Stop"="Detener" are the actions to take, meanwhile "Iniciando"="Starting" and "Deteniendo"="Stopping" are the states of the actions taken, but it's only my opinion.
poiru
Developer
Posts: 2877
Joined: April 17th, 2009, 12:18 pm

Re: Spanish (Modern)

poiru » October 22nd, 2011, 5:28 pm

Thanks, updated! :) Latest translation files in first post of this thread.
Cabo_Nobby
Posts: 11
Joined: October 3rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: Spanish (Modern)

Cabo_Nobby » February 22nd, 2012, 9:59 am

I've just read the email about translating the string "variables".

In Spanish it's exactly the same. Variables.

If you need anything else... :)
User avatar
wunjo
Posts: 7
Joined: September 11th, 2011, 5:21 pm
Location: Catalonia, Spain

Re: Spanish (Modern)

wunjo » February 22nd, 2012, 10:18 am

Cabo_Nobby wrote:I've just read the email about translating the string "variables".

In Spanish it's exactly the same. Variables.

If you need anything else... :)
Yes, it's the same :D .