It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:41 pm

MidnightBiro and War

Skins that monitor system information
maKrop

MidnightBiro and War

Post by maKrop »

Heyho.

I wanna show you my two Rainmeterskins.
Some of you might know MidnightBiro, i'm proud of it having over 50 favs on dA. Biro, which is he clock in this package, is a mod of the clock in "Dark Rainmeter". I can't find it anymore, it's deleted on customize.org. You can find a bigger description of MidnightBiro on dA: The other skin is named War. It's my latest Rainmeter work: I uploaded them also on customize.org.
War:
http://customize.org/rainmeter/skins/85870
MidnightBiro:
http://customize.org/rainmeter/skins/85865

Please tell me what you think.
MerlinTheRed
Rainmeter Sage

Re: MidnightBiro and War

Post by MerlinTheRed »

I really like the look of your War theme. The texture on those curly lines looks very sophisticated.
Have more fun creating skins with Sublime Text 2 and the Rainmeter Package!
Benjamin Linus

Post by Benjamin Linus »

Nice! Very pleasing to the eye.
Well done :great:
maKrop

Post by maKrop »

Thanks. I forgot to say that all the background images are designed in The GIMP 2.6.11.

You can find posters, wallpapers, digital paintings and photomanips in the gallery of my dA account.
CanisDiBellum

Post by CanisDiBellum »

I love the War skin but being new to Rainmeter I was wondering if there was a way to make it "invert"....basically if you keep it topmost and a white page comes up it goes black and vice versa......not a complaint just a curiosity..I know the coding somewhat exists because there is a windows cursor that does the exact thing I'm talking about (but then again I know nothing about coding)..this is one of the better looking and easier to use skins I've seen so far in the Rainmeter world, thank you for making it

Update: I've found that by running 2 copies of War, one black one white I get a grey that shows up on just about everything......the inversion idea would still be cool tho...
maKrop

Post by maKrop »

Sorry for my late reply, I've been busy with some other design stuff recently.
Thanks for your kind words, but I don't really know if that's possible in rainmeter, sorry.
MerlinTheRed
Rainmeter Sage

Post by MerlinTheRed »

CanisDiBellum wrote:I love the War skin but being new to Rainmeter I was wondering if there was a way to make it "invert"....basically if you keep it topmost and a white page comes up it goes black and vice versa......not a complaint just a curiosity..I know the coding somewhat exists because there is a windows cursor that does the exact thing I'm talking about (but then again I know nothing about coding)..this is one of the better looking and easier to use skins I've seen so far in the Rainmeter world, thank you for making it

Update: I've found that by running 2 copies of War, one black one white I get a grey that shows up on just about everything......the inversion idea would still be cool tho...
You don't need to run two. You can just run one grey version. You only need to edit the skin so the colour that is used everywhere is grey (128, 128, 128).

This inversion idea is not possible in Rainmeter because it has no idea what is displayed on your screen.
Have more fun creating skins with Sublime Text 2 and the Rainmeter Package!