It is currently May 6th, 2024, 11:39 pm

Webparser and Special Characters

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Chameleon77

Re: Webparser and Special Characters

Post by Chameleon77 »

poiru wrote:Could you download webparser.zip, extract, and copy the correct version of WebParser.dll (32bit/64bit depending on your version of Rainmeter) into your Plugins folder (usually Program Files\Rainmeter\Plugins). Let me know if that fixes it.
Worked! :D Did I have an old webparser dll, or did you update it? Just curious, since I had both a webparser.dll and a webparser(2).dll in plugins.
jsmorley wrote: Chameleon77, looks like you might just win the "Found a bug" award this month... :-)
Tried my best...
jsmorley wrote: Oh, as a side note, you have messed up your RegExp statements on those measures getting the images. Somehow they have been "wrapped" with linefeeds, and that will not work. You need to put them back so that the entire RegExp= statement is on one line.
Looks like that was just the way it appeared when I copied and pasted. The file itself has no inappropriate line breaks.

Thanks to you both for your help. :thumbup: :)
poiru
Developer

Re: Webparser and Special Characters

Post by poiru »

Chameleon77 wrote:Worked! :D Did I have an old webparser dll, or did you update it? Just curious, since I had both a webparser.dll and a webparser(2).dll in plugins.
Yeah, it was a fixed/updated version of WebParser.dll.